Achievements & Milestones

Andy W that is an insane number and just truly awesome, many many many congratulations on hitting such a massive milestone

Be sure to celebrate that one in some style :smiley:

DT.

That is some very dedicated of a crunching Andy! Well done. Congratulations on the double whammy! :cheers:

Excellent crunching Andy!!! :banana:

Thank you everyone. It has been interesting getting 50M credits with the ups and downs of SETI. Overall it is worth it for the science. The universe is a big big place. If you think you can get results from your small computer in a year or two you are very wrong.

15million Docking @ Home points :woot:

DT.

Well done DTā€¦ and your not far off 25 million Boinc combined!!! :smiley:

Congrats DT!! Thatā€™s an impressive milestone! :cheers:

Excellent crunching DT!! Nice going m8. :cool:

3,000,000 SETI@Home :trophy:

Congratulations!! Thatā€™s some top notch crunching! :cheers:

Excellent crunching Goody. :cool: :trophy:

Today, my Phenom II 1055T cruncher (host 55204) has just passed 3 Million in Docking!!! :trophy:

Excellent crunchage Fiend :trophy: :cool:

cool crunching Fiend :trophy:

Well done Fiend :tiphat:

Conger rats to Sgt Bilko for passing 10 million BOINC Combinedā€¦ but prepared for a :stomp: cos Iā€™m closing in on you!!! :chuckle:

2ndā€™ed!! :smiley:

I have now completed all my milestone targets.

50 million in Folding, 10 million in SETI, 5 million in GPUgrid, and 2 million in Docking, but now as a pensioner I can no longer afford the Ā£200+ a month electricity bills and so I have shut down all but one of my rigs, Iā€™ll keep one for messing about with Linux, and my i7 will assume all the roles I had spread around and still perform part time crunching probably more Beta testing stuff, itā€™s been fun over the years, but now a fixed income means that I have to reallocate my resources to activities that keep me active and fit - Iā€™ve already lost my computer geek pallor and a little weight- more to go I hope.

congrats to Bilko, and a superb effort all round Mortlake. I think you can be very proud of those numbers mate, if you fancy shipping a machine my way :wink:

subscribes to wattos << :lol:

I didnā€™t realise but I passed the 10 Million Combined a couple of days agoā€¦ I have also :stomp: Sgt Bilko today!!!