Achievements & Milestones

Woohooo…just a hair over 10k (within 2 days) of breaking into the 3M Rosetta club (joining M.D. Petermeier there for a minute before they get into the 4M club)

Great numbers being posted :slight_smile: Anything is better than nothing and as Tesco say ‘Every little helps’

Just about to Slot into the world top 10 in Docking :slight_smile:

Nice work Saint!! Good news from you as well Sheepy :slight_smile:

Great to see the team still crunching away :cool:

TPR have just passed the 2,000,000,000 BOINC Combined total!!! :trophy:

woohoo we rock!!!

awesome spot Fiend :smiley:

Not too bad when you consider we only passed the 1 Billion mark 15 months ago and we only have 78 active team members!!!

wOOt!! Congrats TPR :smiley:

Some lush numbers being SMASHED out :slight_smile: Niiiiice :smiley:

[QUOTE=placidsheep;465466]Some really great numbers going on here :slight_smile:

Just wish I could join in on a more permanent level :frowning:

Broke 12Million in Docking and 18Million combined :)[/QUOTE]

So a year on from this date my Docking is now 25 Million Docking@home so 13 Million increase over the year and then a combined of 33 Million so a 15 million increase!

:smiley:

Excellent numbers crunched there Mr P :slight_smile:

Well done m8! :trophy:

Congrats!!! That’s excellent progress! Now you have to get 14 million this year… :smiley:

Im not sure I have any more to give to be honest… im not sure if my i7 was running docking at any point this year or if I had sold it before it :confused: :lol:

I have an iMac at my disposal but it doesn’t seem to want to pick up any docking units… so continues to run theSkyNet POGS and WorldCommunityGrid instead…

I will see what I can do though :wink:

It’s took a while but I’ve finally hit 20 Million Docking!!! :smiley:

Congrats on 20 Mil!

Congratulations on the milestone!!! :cheers:

Surprised nobody noticed… TPR passed the 500Million mark on SETI@Home and we are still in a respectable 36th place!!!

Well done to all who still dabble with SETI!!!

great spot Fiend :smiley:

That’s pretty awesome

Nice little milestone to mark… 4M in Rosetta as of today :wink:

Excellent crunching!!!