Bargains spotted.......

Samsung SM2023NW 20" TFT Monitor 1680x1050 1000:1 300cd/m2 5ms VGA Silver/Black 3 Years warranty £90 (£40 off)

Specifications

Display

Screen size: 20"W
Brightness(Typical): 300cd/㎡
Contrast Ratio(Typical) 1000:1(Typ)
Resolution 1680x1050
Response Time(Typical) 5ms(Typ)
Viewing Angle(Horizontal/Vertical) 170˚/160˚(CR>10)
Color Supported: 16.7M
Signal Input

Video Signal: Analog RGB
Sync. Signal: separate H/V sync, Composite, SOG
Connector: D-Sub
Power

Power consumption: 41W
Stand by Power(DPMS):< 1W
Type: Built in
Features

Plug & Play: DDC 2B
Mac compatibility: YES
Multimedia Speakers: NO
Wall-Mount: VESA 75mm
TCO: TCO '03
Cabinet Color: SILVER/Black
Special Features

Color Effect
MagicBright3
Vista Basic Compat
Dimensions

Product Dimension(With Stand, WxHxD): 471.4 x 217.3 x 391.1mm
Product Dimension(Without Stand, WxHxD): 471.4 x 69.5 x 307.9mm
Product Weight: 3.8KG
Stand

Type: Simple
Function: Tilt(-1 ~ +23)
Warranty

3 Years Swap out Warranty

Got this from a Dabs e-mail. Reasonably priced refurbs.
Dabs refurbed laptops/PCs

Got this in an Ebuyer mailing. Laptop for £149.98 inc VAT. Might suit someone and I guess you could put XP on it if you wished.

I read that one too… looks quite good although the battery life looks a little lacking.

I was more tempted by the robot hoover :Plot:

[QUOTE=Peige;441213]
I was more tempted by the robot hoover :Plot:[/QUOTE]

Was it an I-Robot roomba 560?
Got one of them for the wife as an xmass pressie, she still says it’s the best pressie I ever bought her.

Couldn’t resist ordering the Acer. Just got it. My fault for not checking beforehand, but it has a really glossy screen. It is practically like a mirror when the screen is dark and doesn’t even have any anti-reflection coating that I can see. Everything else seems nice.

PC World have an Iomega 1.5Tb external for £85 in there sale. :slight_smile:

http://www.crunchyhog.co.uk/index.php?case=categories&nc=36

I saw from the newsletter that they are doing free delivery on some orders as well. The fund pot gets dosh if you click the link when you order …

DT.

Sorry, picked it up whilst in the store this morning :frowning:

Atom Barebones at Aria for less than £60
#39606 is the product number.

Tesco have the longlife Vodafone 3G dongles in stock, the ones with 270 day voucher life and 1Gb of data for £25.99.

On the shelf in Swansea, happy to pick some up for TPR members if you cannot find locally.
PM me if you want one.

/edit

All gone from the shelves

MSI GeForce GTX 580 Twin Frozr II OC 1536MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card

worth signing up to post “interested”, which is all you need to do for this one, the others are a bit more involved, but there is a “guess the number of tubes of TIM in a jar” CPU competition as well :slight_smile:

Well worth the few minutes to sign up, and good luck, just imagine the folding points that little card can manage !!!

I WANT !!!

DT.

If your in the market for a decent CPU cooler I spotted this absolute bargain on ebay… £10 delivered, mine arrived next day.

I’ve now got 3 of them - heat-pipe tower design with a 92mm PWM fan

1TB external here at Amazon for £35.94.

2TB version only a few quid more.
I was after a Firewire drive but for £35 cheaper, I think I can cope with USB 2 for my Time Machine drive!!

For those that use the iTunes store/Mac App store, GAME have got the iTunes vouchers for £20 at the minute - link

ebuyer have emachines er1401 micro pc for £119

USB to Serial converter £9.99 at Maplin.

Since new spangly laptops have dropped the serial port option I found this was incredibly useful for accessing a serial console port.

PC world dont even stock them so thumbs up to Maplin for saving me a load of problems.

Needed it on my Lenovo lappy for updating a switch on a contract I was working on, but had to use an old Tosh lappy instead for that reason. Even new kit needs a serial port ideally that’s why I keep the Tosh around.

Scan - today Only…

16GB (4x4GB) Corsair DDR3 Vengeance LP Jet Black, PC3-12800 (1600), Non-ECC, CAS 9-9-9-24, XMP, 1.5V … 71.99

http://www.ebuyer.com/339425-hitachi-4tb-touro-desk-pro-usb-3-0-hard-drive-0s03504