Cap in hand time

DT, whats the current total needed ?

the tpr account will be up to £170 when I pay in the cheques today, and it still owes me £276. I’ve put in my donation as well, because I’ll put my own sites onto the server as they don’t take much and it makes my life easier. I’ll be able to add another £50 into the fund next month, so all in all we are about £40 shy, but I know there are a lot of the ‘regulars’ on hols at the moment :slight_smile:

DT.

DT ,can you let me know payment details - not paypal .

I get paid in a few days so should be able to help.

PM me details for either paypal or bank transfer Malk…got a few sheckels spare.

Just back from hols…

Willing to drop some money in the pot - however I get paid Tuesday and I’m also waiti9ng for an airsoft sale to conclude and then I’ll have paypal money to send.

Paypal is my best option … if you could send me details of where to sent some money I will gladly make a donation in payment for all the excitement that Vortex’s nooze and notes give me. ( I know … I’m wierd!!) :tiphat:

PM me bank details please DT

Done.

current status, I’ve taken out of the TPR fund what it owes me, less my own personal donation.

Many thanks to all who donated to fill the shortfall. Next step is to sell the Gigabit switch before it depreciates even more.

As a rough guide, the vbulletin licence, domain regs and the dedicated server results in £600 worth of fees each year.

DT.

Does the affiliates money normally cover the costs or is it the new server/credit crunch that accounts for the shortfall.

Curly

the last couple of years the cost has been offset by selling some space on the server to a couple of businesses. These have grown to be too big to go with us, so they’ve now got a VPS just for them.

So the monies I got for looking after them and hosting along with affiliate money covered enough of the cost for me to not worry about it. I knew this time would come, hence the efforts at cheaper hosting, which unfortunately failed.

I’ll find another client to sit on the server with us and assist in our costs :xfinger:

DT.

Can you drop me either the Paypal or bank transfer details mate, i’ll pop some cash across too.

I know I’m a bit of a lurker = Picard spy, but willing to donate a few bob to a good cause. PayPal / bank / cheque details via PM if pos.

a little new button has appeared on the footer on www.teamphoenixrising.net for paypal donations.

DT.

Cheers DT, have added a few bob to the pot.