Err what happened to M@tt

Expressions of opinion is fine and Juggy I know the history behind what you say, but please keep it relatively civil :slight_smile:

How about thisā€¦

Iā€™m not happy with being attacked and the rules working on a slide type rule.

How about this tooā€¦

You can delete/edit my post as Iā€™m not going to be around here anymore.

Goodbye people, at least I had the decency to say CIAOā€¦

Sorry to see you go M@tt, itā€™s been a pleasure, donā€™t be a strangerā€¦

I say M@tt and N2O get back in here, No need to flee the roost.

Its like watching for shooting stars

LOOK ! There goes another one !

Bye Juggy, if you feel the urge to stop posting in here just like that I wonā€™t try and talk you off the ledge.
Maybe off the pavement would be more accurate since you already left.
Pity really, youā€™ve been here a while too.

. . ā€¦ . Goes back to bargain hunting on ebay . . . . .

There are bargains on eBay?!?!?!

Hā€™oh yes, just look for anything I havenā€™t placed a bid on :rolleyes:

People come here by choiceā€¦
People leave here by choiceā€¦
Why do people feel a need to make some grand bloody gesture My girlfriend of 4 1/2 years has just split up with me on sunday so youā€™ll excuse me if I find an online difference of opinion between people who have only communicated via the web a little trivial for my concern. If you want to stay, stay, if you want to leave, leave but ffs is there any need to leave behind bad feeling and resentment, donā€™t burn your bridges, is it really worth it just for a bit of fun???

Sorry if this tone insults people, if it does please email me on scoobie@gmail.com donā€™t post it here

Thanks for reading

Chris

And that goes for Juggy too!

Did some people just have a fight, get angry then both somehow blame TPR then leave? :confused:

I guess the weather in the UK must be rather warm this week. :frowning:

Someone please deliver some ice and something cool to drink to each of them. :nod:

WARM - :lol: Could be warmer and more like SUMMER

Itā€™s rained for the last few days m8 :slight_smile:

:cheers:

Sigh
sorry you took it so personal juggy :wavey:

JUGGY - your comments are of a 10 year old, grow up

As for everything else, itā€™s not unexpected the crap that has been going on here over the last few weeks(most behind closed doors) has been leading up to this and tbh I expect more leavers to follow

Edit: btw what with the nasty mod tags? (no insult intendedā€¦)

All very sad. :frowning:

I knew none of this until this morning.

The three of you have been such major contributers to the TPR message boards.
Itā€™s been the active posting by so many people that makes TPR the place to be.
I, for one, will sorely miss you.

Way to go Barry - your sympathetic and considerate comments at this time of anger and hurt are bound to do wonders for whatā€™s left of the team.

Is it any suprise TPR is slowly bleeding to death?

Iā€™m not here to be ā€˜sympathetic or considerateā€™ I am here to say what I think, TPR is in a state not because of truths like that but because the people that are ment to be the team do nothing but bitch and attack each other and the mods being the biggest part of the problems

And in the spirit of ā€œSaying what I thinkā€, I happen to think being ā€œConsiderateā€ of the other team members is a central part to 1) Being in a position of any authority in any group, and 2) Being in Team Phoenix Rising in the first place.

Having a go at a regular who is known to have the occasional toys-out-of-pram episode when annoyed is not, IMO, considerate or in any way team building.

Can we all take a step back and STFU for 24 hours, we are quickly becoming the team that we once so hated.
:frowning:

or we could just all stay here, piss each other off, have a pissing contest and lose more members.

1. He used to be a mod untill as you said ā€˜toys-out-of-pramā€™ and handed his modship in (not a bad thing imo he should not have been a mod to start)

2. personal opinion here, he has gone out of his way plenty of times to argue and start arguements

Barry I can see your point of view, but you can be a bit caustic, and you yourself have gone from the team for a while to calm down and sort yourself out, so leveling all those sorts of things at Juggy could be seen as a mite hypocritical.