Err what happened to M@tt

Exactly. Now let’s get crunching…

Whilst I appreciate M@tt popping back in to clear the air about why he left and end the speculation, I am finding it very hard to “get my head round” a lot of the comments that are being made here.

The general gist seems to be:

This place used to be the bees knees. I’ve been suffering in silence for a while now as I thinks things have changed for the worse and I no longer like the general atmosphere. Now, because some folks have banded together and tried to sort things out and make it good again, I’m off because I was happy suffering in silence…

Now it strikes me that some good points have been made here this morning about why this situation may have come about. I’m not going to postulate any further on these matters merely leave a question for you to ask yourself and act upon as you wish:

If you want things to ‘be like the old days’ and ‘be more fun’ then why don’t you do something about it rather than run away?

Well put Mulda sir!

GK

W00t bunge cord works again!

Welcome back mate! It was almost a tumbleweed town here without your sunny disposition

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

GateKeeper

most excellent to see you both back

Ok is this all done with now?..TBH i am fed up with it now…but how about we just get rid of the threads that display all of this and move on…have some fun have some laughs and bring back the old TPR…TPR was what i looked forward to at lunchtime at school…some where to read the fun posts and read some good this that people had to say…now i have left school…it is one of the things i do to have fun…i like it here…people can leave if they wish it is there choice…i am sorry to say goodbye even tho i dont know you…the place will be a little diffrent without some of the people here…but like i said we now should move on :)…lets have some fun yeah?..me for one are not going any where…i hear some of you saying damn we will never get rid of him :smiley: but tbh i look forward to meeting those at the next mojos…i look forward to talking to those who arent…Sorry to sound like a record player on repeat but i say what i feel…so…whos with me?

This is why we left, I did nothing when I went, in fact have not logged onto the forums for over 8 days only to get this mailed to me.

I’ve not mailed anyone to try and stir so why would you want to stir at my new home ?

I must admit that I don’t see a whole lot of change since you have these “Team Leaders” anyway not my problem, and FYI I only posted here because of comments such as I quoted, leave me alone and I’ll respect your wishes to be left alone.

So it’s ok that you can plan on causing me trouble but it’s not ok for me to ask that you don’t ?

That’s cool, no worries.

and if the question gets asked “what am I still doing posting here” well I have a small account Zakspeed with 51 units in seti classic still here, as are my folding points. Admittedly Zakspeed is only here because I have forgotten what email it is on lol but hey it still makes a part of the team :slight_smile:

anyway no hassle coz I’m not even cheesed off about the editing, I wish the geezers I like here all the best and the ones I don’t like well… I guess I wish you all the best aswell winks

Fair do’s

At last some sense from someone!!

I’m the last person who should be joining this thread considering my absence for a fair while now but I was around at the start and TPR was formed as a team of equals and not some dictatorship. It’s about the team and not just individuals, try to remember that.

Cheer up a bit you bunch of saddo, seti crunching weirdo’s :wink:

Hello SpeedyJ :wavey: How about spreading some of those custard :cuddle: about? :smiley:

Yo Speeds ! Slip me some of that Custard Lurve dood :smiley:

SpeedyJ, there’s a real surplus of custard and no-one to cuddle it with… we need j00 :devil:

:woot: what we need is a new custardy game … :chin:

Everyone round to Mrs Miggins’ pie shop, there’s a mahoooosive vat of warm custard with a couple of turnips thrown in … get yerselves naked, blindfold on, and jump in for our TPR version of water polo :nod: :cuddle:

:banana:  :banana:           Last one in is a sissy    :eek:

I do like a bit of custard on my spotted dick

…for some reason I feel compelled to respond…but can’t thing wot…“Splosh”…

Wow, the stuff that used to go on here boggles my aged grey matter.

Those still with us and those who are not, I raise my glass to you all for I am now wise and old (one of those may not be true) :wolram:

To TPR :drink:

1 Like

I’m still here!!! :drink:

Yep! Good times though :glug:

There’s not may left!!!