Eve Players

I generally play for a time card and then get taken in by something else shiny.

However, I’ve sold the PC that can play EVE now so I wont be on anytime soon :stuck_out_tongue:

Hello - just logged in and found this thread - will take a look at the channel you mentioned Bob/Twiagon.

wolf/Kyhm

okay, mogwai is back ingame… come on folks, lets raise hell again :smiley:

I could do… I do now have loads of skill points to use up…

scratch that :furious:

changes to cpu requirements with incursion 1.1.0
reported by CCP Zulu | 2011.01.16 23:16:02 | NEW | Comments

TL;DR: CPUs that don’t support the SSE2 instruction set will not be able to run EVE Online after the Incursion 1.1.0 deployment on Tuesday, January 18, 2011. This will cause players still using Intel Pentium 3 or older and AMD Athlon XP or older CPUs to not be able to run the EVE Online client. Athlon 64 CPUs are not affected.

http://www.eveonline.com/devblog.asp?a=blog&bid=844

Hmm, I left eve after they got rid of the 90 day time codes and upped the price of the 60 day time codes at the same time.

Have just received this email and the prices for a 12month subscription now look a lot more interesting…

As announced at Fanfest 2012, CCP Games has added pounds sterling (GBP) to the list of accepted currencies for purchasing game time and select services. This change took effect on May 1st, 2012 and we now offer GBP options for both subscription and PLEX.

£ Price£ / Month
1 month£ 9.99£ 9.99
3 month£ 27.99£ 9.33
6 month£ 49.99£ 8.33
12 month£ 89.99£ 7.50

Check out UK Pricing Provides Sterling Service for more details on this great new option for our UK players.

Your account has been identified as a UK account and will be affected by these changes as of May 1st. If you feel that this is incorrect kindly contact our Customer Support Team at support@eveonline.com. and they will do everything they can to assist you.

Makes you almost want to start your character back up:)