Introducing the CRUNCHY HOG

what the F I am new here but the last time I saw somthing like that it was in the R&D dept if your all use that kind of power my contribution to the team is not going to be up to much.

starwars quote for this must be “look at the siize of that thing.”

or maybe this said in my best darthvader voice into a plastic flowerpot “The power of your computer is insignificant compared to the pwer of the force” :slight_smile:

rofl that does seriously own. Mr MAOJC also has a similar construction as well as Gandalf, damn this place is full of lOOneys…sopse thats why we love the place.

Bob,

Nice - Very Nice.

Now I’ll have to play chase bob :scared: /mincer leave it

Very tidy, might I enquire what you are using to stack the modules ? I think I could do with some of that…:nod:

Gandelf

Don’t worry about that Gandy. :nono:

Your scraggy greyhound has a certain…

I don’t know what…

:wink:

bloody hell Bob - It’s a beast :eek:

I’m gonna have to start buying some new gear as my ikkle 10WU / day is starting to get embarrassingly low compared to the large proportion of team member’s output.

phuck me that is a monster! :scared:

Originally posted by Ch!lledBudwei2er
rofl that does seriously own. Mr MAOJC also has a similar construction as well as Gandalf, damn this place is full of lOOneys…sopse thats why we love the place.

I believe at least two more stompinator class constructions are in progress by PMM and Darwin.

Originally posted by nitrile
[B]

I believe at least two more stompinator class constructions are in progress by PMM and Darwin. [/B]

Anyone fancy starting a company? - Team Phoenix Rising Super Computing. We’ll soon have more power than IBM and Compaq :wink:

That is seriously tasty, Bob :smiley:

Just hope that you have budgeted for the electricity and cooling, but other than that words fail

:worship: :worship:

Fabulous,

Heck my boxes don’t look that tidy with the case’s on…:smiley:

Major respect there Bob, great work.

Cowboy

Very snazzy m8
You make that shelving yourself ?

BobW,

That is AWESOME !!!1

And by the looks of it you have taken great pride in your beast, it is so damn tidy im all jealous.
Great going m8. I can only dream

Nice :sneaky: :hehehmm:

VERY nice :nod:

:idea: :devil:

(Picks up phone, “Hatchett ??? Need a job done mate”)

OMFG:eek:
OMFG:eek:
OMG
OMFG:eek: - hate to have your electric bill m8

[B]

I believe at least two more stompinator class constructions are in progress by PMM and Darwin. [/B]

Is there a recognised league table for these constructions i.e.

PC, Mainframe, SuperComputer, FBC :smiley: ?

Interestingly enough while there isn’t a leage table per se there is someone who keeps a cluster cruncher site, has the first two on, I’ll see if I can find the link on the newsgroups…

Interestingly enough while there isn’t a leage table per se there is someone who keeps a cluster cruncher site, has the first two on, I’ll see if I can find the link on the newsgroups…

http://bhs.broo.k12.wv.us/homepage/staff/seti/farms.htm

Bob,
Tell us more about the CRUNCHY HOG miester.
What OS do you run?
I don’t see any media at all, so are you network booting?
What kind of network hardware and speed?
Where did you find the rack?
How do you keep the room cool?

Inquiring minds want to know! :nod: I have about a million questions.

We are still THE TEAM to be part of :smiley: we’ve got loonies, power mad nutters, electricity board share holders, 1 sex crazed deviant (Mincer:D ) and some weirdo who cuddles anything he can get his arms around :stuck_out_tongue: makes me feel all funny inside :cuddle:

Originally posted by SPEEDYJ
We are still THE TEAM to be part of :smiley: we’ve got loonies, power mad nutters, electricity board share holders, 1 sex crazed deviant (Mincer:D ) and some weirdo who cuddles anything he can get his arms around :stuck_out_tongue: makes me feel all funny inside :cuddle:

Don’t forget your rubber suit and all the straightjackets! :lol: :chuckle: :lol: