Server move

I’m seeing the new server at home in Germany now, without any special intervention.

Thanks for the hard work DT. (Even though we know you enjoyed it anyway…)

nice job DT :thumbsup: still no email for me though :frowning:

Curly

Cheers DT.

No idea on email - I leave Googlemail to check for it.

As for the dedicated, would it help to offer “hosting packages” to TPR members and charge for this? Obviously with limits etc. I kinda guess this is what you were alluding to in my thread before.

the mail accounts won’t be working yet - the mailboxes exist, that’s another round of PM’s for me to send once it’s all settled.

DT.

[QUOTE=DoubleTop;441636]

ipconfig /flushdns

c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts

62.105.77.130    teamphoenixrising.net
62.105.77.130    forums.teamphoenixrising.net

do a few nslookup teamphoenixrising.net and www.teamphoenixrising.net and it’ll help force the dns update. :smiley:

DT.[/QUOTE]
:thumbsup:
everything in working order.

[QUOTE=DoubleTop;441644]the mail accounts won’t be working yet - the mailboxes exist, that’s another round of PM’s for me to send once it’s all settled.

DT.[/QUOTE]
any ideas when it will be back,…will I loose all emails sent while the mail server has been down?

nope, the mailboxes are there …

just me being slack :slight_smile:

DT.

Just noticed the TPR banner missing from the team page over on the folding site, probably due to the server move, is this fixable?

Curly

probably just where I moved everything when I made the new tpr.net site - I’ll check out the logs and paths and such later on today :slight_smile:

DT.

Thanks DT, all goes towards looking our best on the folding site :slight_smile:

Curly

done.

DT.

[QUOTE=DoubleTop;442280]http://fah-web.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/main.py?qtype=teampage&teamnum=315

done.

DT.[/QUOTE]Thanks DT :thumbsup:

Curly