Shocking Revelations - The TPR rogue gallery

Ok today is not helloween but here is my pic which was taken this winter in Berlin after many cocktails, beer and spirits :smiley:

well dont tell me i didnt warn you might not want look to long as it might crack your monitor :slight_smile:

What is a Rgoue’s gallry with out a Real rogue? :wink:

Just an update :slight_smile:

Disclaimer:
I do not hold responsability for any keyboards or other hard ware being damaged as a result of looking at this picture.
Thankyou Andy.

tis me at Xmass party with a fake smile (work party)

I know size is dinky for its a Poo photo, will add another some time in the future

Here is the latest picture of me

Typical… one from the hotel bar as normal :lol:

Just an uppdate, :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :wiggle: :smiley:

Speedyj and his 2 little angels Megan & Isabel.

Me and my boy :slight_smile:

Me and my epic trapness.

well i suppose i best put some up now i have some

thats me with my most improved junior instructor of the year award last christmas

that one is me in shika dachi (sumo stance)

me in my room on my bed by the p.c bit pants as it is off my phone

and pulling a funny face

Update from me. Even if I look a little tired, just bought a dress I like. Lol just noticed the cat legging it out the pic!!!

Just realised there’s not one of me in here :shifty: So here’s one of me firing up the BBQ two days before Christmas:

Even a old hippie must have his girls… :smiley: :smiley:

Me and my Frankenstrat. I have heavily modified the strat electrically and I also scalloped the fretboard. The pickguard is hand carved out of curly maple, only power tool I used to make it was a drill to drill the holes for the screws. Notice the volume knob is dead center of where the volume and upper tone control should be. It gets in my way, also the Mid Pickup is slightly higher then normal. It sounds a bit fuller and I don’t ever hit it with my pick :slight_smile:

and hear is me fishing and also in china at 3 Gorges Mountain range. Its a 3 hr walk down the mountains

update of me and lil’giz :slight_smile:

me…

its about 6-10months old…

Hi team, long time no see. Lovely to see how nice the new place is.
Here is me last year…Warning Will Robinson!

Danger! Danger! Danger!

:lol: Awesome stuff - where was that taken? Not a turnip in sight!

DT.