Dime
Titties
Nine

Starting with Bar…
Bar Blacksheep
King Mad
Soles

Or maybe “The Slackers Inn”

If you fancy naming it after a quaint little Oxfordshire village, how about The Great Coxwell Inn ?

But as suggested, with it being a new start I cant argue with calling it simply “The Phoenix”

How about Fubar :wink:

you could sell chinese food and play rock music and call it Wok 'n Roll,
wow that was lame :stuck_out_tongue:

There is already a bar in Pattaya called the Cockwell Inn!!! :nod:

How about the Ramit Inn?

It IS Pattaya after all! :wink:

How about the Banana Bar:D

There was a bar in Hamburg that went by that name years ago, lets just say it was an education for a then 19 year old RAF fitter:)

[QUOTE=SPEEDYJ;410899]How about the Banana Bar:D
[/QUOTE]

Well, the GF has been trying to sort out all the legal paperwork over the last few days so that we can open bar whilst I am out there. And she wanted me to come up with a name pretty quickly…

First thought about calling it “Pussy Cats”…

But then decided to call it the “Banana Bar” in memory of VT Fleeing Banana :banana::banana::banana:

Flying out on Sunday. Just hope I don’t get pulled up walking out of the country with a big wad of cash!

Planning on having an “Official” opening party nite on March 3rd… so if any of you are in Thailand on that day you will be welcome :):nanawave:

most excellent stuff, make sure you have a webcam running for all of us over here and we can have some virtual yet still real beers :smiley:

DT.

Wont make it by 3rd March, but very likely to be around sometime after end of June.

Gleetings from Thailand!!!

Things looking good… On my flight over got to the gate at Dubai for the leg to Bangkok and was given free upgrade to Biz class :smiley:

Deal is getting done tomorrow :slight_smile:

Got the balance of the dosh through OK then?

Yes… got the dosh through ok, but did spot a poster in Manchester Airport saying if you were taking out more than`10,000 Euros then you must inform cutoms!

Well, have already done the deal and signed contracts. And a new sign has been ordered with the name “Banana Bar”. Needs a bit of redecorating inside, but the bar has potential.

Will post some Pics later with a bit off luck.

WOOT!!! :trophy:

:cool: Excellent choice of name too!! :smiley:

The new signs were delivered and fitted tonite and they have done a good job!!!:smiley:

And it features the Fiendish “Banana” avatar :smiley:

Will post pictures soon!

The new sign in all it’s glory :smiley:

What do you think??? It certainly got some smiles from people walking past.

And the total cost for design, manufacture and fit was a grand total of £45.

Excellent!! :cool: The logos fit in perfectly with the rest of the sign. Sweet :smiley:

Frigging awesome man, that is brilliant.

Was well impressed with the lad who made sign… didn’t speak english too good but was well able to interpret my ideas into the design, and only took about 15 minutes come up with the final design :slight_smile:

Will have to get some t-shirts organised next!

Looking good!

Done your first stint behind the bar yet ?