Tiberium Alliance - missing the team spirit....

Right, there are five of us in there and we could use more.

So if you are on Ogame put in V-mode for a bit, if you are on EU-II leave it to the cheats/ the French and come on down to a bit of command and conquer as per Droids link on the first page of this thread.

Its free but you can throw money at it if you want to speed things up.

If you pick the NOD race instead of the GDI default you get to kill things with fire, that has to be a win on its own.

true that :slight_smile:

when TFW starts attacking things I have to turn the brightness down on my monitor :nod:

Every time I look in that general direction I see things on fire… should I keep my bases that close? I think I need to step up my attack difficulty as I think it wont be long before I’m overtaken in rank…

Made it well into the top 100 teams, now ranked 91st.

This needs to be smaller but would make a good forum smiley

I like that :slight_smile:

I’ve got my own :wolram:

so can TFW have his please :smiley:

world 27 is now full, guess I left it too long :frowning:

Keep trying

Droid is slapping folk around and TFW is burning them to the ground. Mackerel and I do our own thing after the fireworks display. Bound to be folk quitting daily so you’ll get chance to cause mayhem I’m sure :slight_smile:

Semi-off topic, but look what I dug up…

Yes… the original C&C from 1995… still got the CDs!

And me!! I got it in PC World (spit!!) many years ago with the missions pack as a double buy. Still have it upstairs somewhere. I like DosBox :slight_smile:

The game map is showing a spare space available if you want to try and join the game again DT.

must have missed it, world is full

It seems that the game developers gave no thought to deleting the thousands of inactive players across all the worlds.

There are numerous threads on the main forums bemoaning this fact, and the usual half-hearted promises of looking into it.

I don’t even think there’s an option anywhere for a player to delete their own account

If they applied some kind of coding that deleted all players that were still at lvl 1 after 8 weeks it would solve the problem :sigh:

With hindsight, I’m wondering if we would have been better off starting on a fresh world. Although Droid wouldn’t have a head start, no one else would either. Maybe one for another round! how long do these game worlds last anyway?

Don’t know how long they last, but I’d be OK with starting out on a new world

I was thinking that while bored at work today, we could carry on in world 27 and join a new server I think ?

Would be nice to get about 10 of us into a world :slight_smile:

Sounds like a plan, with a Fresh start I think I could reach where I am in a lot less time.

err . . . them Orca things don’t half mess with your defense - I’ll get it right next time around

:lol:

You’ve got Orcas? I’m still saving for them. Need loads of cash. :frowning:

No you fool, I don’t have Orcas yet :stuck_out_tongue:

. . there were a few did a display over my base yesterday, but even though they were in my airspace they weren’t actually mine :smiley:

:lol: Yeah I watched the video. Not as impressive as I thought. I was hoping they would be more effective than that. Going to go for my Commandos still. They seem to be quite hard