Tiberium Alliance - missing the team spirit....

Posted on the Aria forums to recruit - fingers crossed.

Are things linear with points versus research, just seems I’m quite static in rank just getting lots of men to bash things.

In space pioneers for example, engine research gave you many more points per resource spent and time taken than the other researches.

It’s incremental. Upgrades on bases and troops/vehicles all add to your score and your rank, but you still have to do the research to get the better armaments and then upgrade those too.

At first glance he seems to have it right, but look again.

In column E the Defense Facility is sitting wide open, it should really be in C

Then look at his defense units, 3 of the 4 scorpions (vehicle busters) can cross from one side of the area to the other, so look at my attack set up and notice I’m sending a single Guardian up the right hand side, this will draw his scorpions across and into the line of fire of the Paladin in column G. I should be able to take out 2 of the 3 Scorpions with that. The attack force on the left should start with some infantry so that the Scorpions don’t double back too early (the set up shown is wrong because I didn’t bother changing it, imagine the Inf on the top row) :wink:
The inf will probably get wasted, but the tanks will have a fairly clear run up to the CY in column A

A wall to the right of those top 2 Scorpions would prevent them being pulled out of position, making the attack harder :slight_smile:

thats my base and def layouts, idk but i think sharing base layouts might help us all as we will have some reference when we get more bases as we grow.

Good idea Marsey. Its like keeping a base reference (no pun intended :slight_smile: ) point in case you’ve made loads of changes and want to get back at any stage.

Is it down again today ? Have they tinkered that much that nothing works anymore ?

lots of fancy graphics, nice bright colours, and super battle sequences . . . but it don’t bloody work, " ooohh lets release another patch and screw something else up, the idiots will pay double when they get back into the game"

seriously considering a return to Ogame here :o

edit: hmm, after a quick look at the game forums I noticed a thread with a different (apparently) link to the game page. That one worked, and subsequently my saved links worked :confused:

has anyone else noticed that some of the ‘options’ items don’t save their settings either, I have to disable the sound every time I play (makes it work better) :wink:

New World 78 opened half an hour ago for those who missed it last time. Wrong time of year really with a lot of holidays expected but I’ve got an account there if anyone wants to join in and have a go, I’ve started in the East.

DT.

TPRDroid, Score:662 Coordinates:978:501 and I’m in the game and destroyed my 1st camp :smiley:

Already sent in an alliance invite request to the CIC as well. See you in game.

Do I want to do all that… again? Not finished the current game yet! Think it’ll still be some weeks before I do.

What the heck, let’s try again as GDI.

Ok, I’m in… 967:483

with some pretty careful use of resources, look what I managed to do :smiley:

It won’t last, but was fun - and in a few minutes I’ll have some packages and one more attack …

what coding on the night shift does to you ingame ranking …

FIRST DAMN PLACE - GET IN THERE :smiley:

DT.

I wondered if you would get there as you were teetering on the brink :D. Excellent job DT!! :trophy:

There you go DT

There you go DT

Yes there is !!