Upgrade time again......

Currently mining some Zcash but that’s only for this weekend then will be switching back to ethereum. 5 RX570 produce around 0.35 of Ethereum a month but around 0.5 for Zcash.

Personally I also have some Monero and also have some Quazer coin too.

A friend is busy investing money in to coins and turning a very good profit.

I personally think there is big Potential in Zcash but it’s difficult to decide between the crypto to mine. My idea is actually to mine as much Ethereum before Casper is implemented and then switch to zcash. But I couldn’t not have some investment in zcash before then lol

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

I’ve finally decided to retire the old girl… my Phenom II 1090T which runs my main rig…I’ve just ordered a Ryzen 5 1600, a Gigabyte B450 motherboard and 16GB of DDR4 memory to replace it. I’ve certainly had my moneys worth out of it,

My new bits are coming on Saturday and I’ll spend Sunday rebuilding the rig

Upgrades up and running after one slight hiccup… windows activation didn’t like it… Problem now sorted…

One thing I did notice on the old Asus Crosshair Formula IV motherboard was there heat discolourisation of the southbridge heatsink… that probably explains the huge number of screen freezes I suffered this last week. It’s given years of sterling service so can’t complain!!!

Phenom II !090T and 16GB DDR3 memory will be going on Fleabay this week hopefully…

So whats it like ?
You happy with it ?

Sarge.

Very happy with it…And no more screen freeezes.

I’d previously cloned my 1090T OS drive, so after a week with the new CPU/motherboardand a fresh OS install, I tried the cloned drive in it and it booted up no problem despite the hardware change… Happy days!!!

I’ve now got 3 Ryzen 5 1600’s on the go…

Greedy !