What annoyed me today...

In Oklahoma and I would assume most States, the registration never was proof of ownership… just whom the vehicle is registered (the driver the one who needs to keep insured), the title is proof of ownership and any lien holder.

The “Buyer Beware” is kind of stupid though!

the call came this morning, the office where Beck works is closing, thus removing the option of voluntary redundancy. Not sure if I’m annoyed or happy, got to wait for the figures to come through.

http://www.politics.co.uk/news/employment/bercow-dragged-into-redundancy-row-$21383246.htm
twice it’s been to the high court, and yet it’ll go there again now for sure.

DT.

I got the glorious sum of seven weeks pay from the last severance which took them 12 weeks to pay up.
That was twice the current statutory minimum so talk of getting three years pay as severance does amaze me slightly.
I suppose it does depend on the contract to an extent but three years money :eek:

Vortex : When the only bit of paper you have is now an A4 red warning sheet its going to make selling a car rather tricky.

Becks been there the last 14years …

DT.

Getting an email from mothercare to say the cancelled the order for the £9 booster seat because it was a pricing error :mad:

Spending 5hours in A+E :frowning:

What for sheepy? Hope everything is ok?

YaY My car is fixed!

So why am I putting this in W.A.M.T ?

Because they fixed the gearbox and fitted a shiny new clutch and it has all the gears it should, however, the engine management light has come on and more money should be spent.

No, I :furious: think not.

Whats actually going to happen is I shall be getting my hands dirty starting with re-seating all the MAF and lambda sensor connectors.
All of these have been disturbed when dropping the engine/gearbox and now its showing faults so “may need an ECU” according to head spanner twirler.

Should have given it to the pikeys.
:mad:

Car broken :cussing:

:sigh:

11:30, there’s a rather annoying live band playing somewhere in Reading that’s audible in my house :mad:

Terrible pains :frowning: will see how it goes :frowning:

Terrible pains :frowning: will see how it goes :frowning:

“friends” hahahaha some people don’t know the meaning of the word

Being woken up at 2 in the morning by a massive shooting pain in my left should and back. :frowning: All that moving seems to have caught up.

Stupid Staff, really, its your job, why not just do it instead of finding different ways not to.

being told in the last few mins that someone I know died as a result of heroin dependency.

He was, addict or not, a decent chap. He didn’t steal or lie to support his habit, and he did rehab
and all that, But… oh, i dunno :frowning:

Sorry to hear that wheelie :frowning:

Sorry for your news wheelie.

WAMT.

Ubuntu, lets do an install along side my windows 7 install. There’s a wizard to do it…
All I now get is a grub recovery prompt and NP clues as to what to do now.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear that wheelie. Heroin is such a horrible drug to be addicted to :frowning: and it makes it worse that he was actually trying to get rid of it out of his life :frowning:

Cheers peeps.

I think what caught me off guard was that he’d phoned me a couple of days before, and said that he thought the damage from his past had taken it’s toll, but he was well. He’d come a long way from 20 years ago when I first met him - trying to sell me a stupid looking dog shaped biscuit barrel to raise a couple of quid towards his next fix.

Yet the same bloke found my lasses purse in the street with £60 in it and her credit card a week later, handed it to her without a word, and walked away.

Nasty, nasty stuff. Thank you again.