What cheered me up today

At the weekend, I cracked the lid on a bottle of Jura Superstition, a nice single malt.

The bottle carries a warning though

I kept the Ankh in hand (sounds open to much inuendo) but didnt finish the bottle and now … The distillery has vanished
:eek:

Nice going… :confused:

:smiley:

lol - only you TF, only you :smiley:

Couple of weeks ago managed to crack the screen on my current mobile, a Nokia Lumia 720.

Anyway… decided to fix it myself and managed to find a new screen on fleabay

Spent an hour yesterday disassembling and rebuilding it with the new screen and it actually worked when I switched it back on!!! :smiley:

Off to Thailand again in the morning… :wiggle:

Nice one! Hope you and Mrs Fiend have a good time m8. :wavey:

Today I was cheered up immensely by the purchase of some proper fireworks, not the supermarket junk that has been around for a couple of years, just proper fireworks.

Oh, and this cheered me up a couple of days ago

Today I was cheered up immensely by the purchase of some proper fireworks, not the supermarket junk that has been around for a couple of years, just proper fireworks.

Oh, and this cheered me up a couple of days ago

:lol: Good one TFW. Made me chuckle :smiley:

Today I was cheered up by THIS

If that doesnt work, its my first dabble with Flickr, it should be an M7 bolt on a magnetic pickup tool covered in gearbox oil.
It cheered me up because its in one bit and not sticking through the casing in the usual spot.

The bangbus might live again, for a bit

[Frankenstein mode on]“She’s alive!!”[/Frankenstein mode off]:lol: Nice to see it might be resurrected TFW :smiley:

Well…
It runs but is even more rubbish to drive.
The ECU is in learning mode while it works out just how ruined everything under the bonnet is at 147,000 miles

And something has deathwatch beetle in the engine, idling is fine, cruising is fine but wide open throttle makes something go DAKKA-DAKKA-DAKKA-DAKKA
Pictures will be taken when it finally erupts if its a rod through the sump or similar.

been playing with RC car on a gravel car park - one afternoon of the mid-range one that was on offer and I know what a more powerful one - I will overclock the motor in this thing

I may have invented a new pass-time - Booby hunting on Linked-In

Trawl through the recruitment agents until you find one showing a bit of cleavage, on the right you will see “People also viewed” and a similar list of ever more leggy people with increasingly creative titles.

The winner is the first one to find a freelance visiting masseuse or an entertainment consultant at Peppermint Elephant :wink:

It may be a site for professionals but the worlds oldest profession isn’t far below the surface.
We haven’t found the topless profile pic yet, give us time though.

lol - good game, can’t help but play now

search for actresses …

150,000 Miles on the same engine, an absolute first.

Everything else is ruined, it still runs but its rapidly approaching Plymouth-Banjul quality levels.

is that on the bangbus?

Its is indeed the bangbus

how triggers broom is it now :smiley: