850 behind.

Yes, 850 WUs to go before my next :stomp: Its gonna be a lonely ol’ month. :frowning:

How far are you behind the cruncher in front.

Only 9! but it’s gonna take a while to pass them:)

I’m only 4 behind AGD :smiley:

but I reckon he’s got a faster h’upward shuffle than mine :frowning:

the next definate is a non-mover 63 WU’s away, which could be 10 - 14 days at my rate :eek:

About to :stomp: 2, then a few to the next.

ooooh thats a bit silly Dale … fancy you giving early warning of an impending bombing run :eek:

hope your targets are still there when you commence final approach :smiley:

I’m passing 5 to 10 people a day, but that’s only cause I started from scratch. Someone suggested I try to get my two accounts joined, maybe I’ll give it a go…

:mad:

41 untill I do some :stomp: :smiley:

:frowning: only 8334 behind Landor

and a million or so posts behind u S’ah :smiley:

(workin hard on the latter tho) :wink:

J:D

Originally posted by Dancin
[B]:frowning: only 8334 behind Landor

J:D [/B]

Wow that’s tough m8 :frowning:

and a million or so posts behind u S’ah :smiley:

(workin hard on the latter tho) :wink:

J:D [/B]

PMSL. Genius J

Originally posted by wolram
[B]ooooh thats a bit silly Dale … fancy you giving early warning of an impending bombing run :eek:

hope your targets are still there when you commence final approach :smiley: [/B]

They’ll have to up production pretty quick :lol:

Originally posted by The Balrog
[B]Yes, 850 WUs to go before my next :stomp: Its gonna be a lonely ol’ month. :frowning:

How far are you behind the cruncher in front. [/B]

16,040 behind! :eek:

Next :stomp: tomorrow morning , then about 8 days , about same time the race ends … :smiley:

Well I’m closing in on Millhouse and Repo… about 25 days to go with a bit of luck! Then it’s time to get my white boots on :stomp:

79 behind Mr HairyMonster, but he does seem to have the output to out drag me if he wishes, best I sneak up quietly this time ssshhh :wink:

im only a few behind a couple of people so hopefully i will overtake about 5 people in the next week

all my processors will be working hard this week

Nobody’s passed me but I’ve dropped 17 places and one division. :confused:

Welcome aboard everyone. Now there are more of you to pass on the way up. :nod: