Achievements & Milestones

:stomp: :stomp: :stomp: :wave: @ Alta Rica :smiley:

I think there may be a slight delay before I get 6th in Folding :smiley:

Come on down Step2000, you’re next :Poke: 48 days is the estimate, and trust me - that’s only going to get shorter once the new rigs are running :lol:

DT.

WOOT!!! :banana:

Made it to 100K in SETI :woot:

Methinks I don’t have much left to wear! :whip:

Yup ‘nekid and gibbering’ welcome to the club m’Lady :smiley: I advise you to avoid the grubier chairs nearest to the bar :boggle: :Oh-hum:

Well done Donna :smiley:

Must be time for a :banana: Party!!!

:funknana: :funknana: :funknana: :funknana: :funknana: :funknana: :funknana:

Don’t you just love the VT Fleeing Banana Formation Dance Team :smiley:

umm

960k SETI BOINC
400k Predictor
150k LHC
120k CPDN
28k Rosetta
16k Einstein
72k D2OL
66k SETI classic
23k Folding

If everyone else is waving their virtual willy I see no need for me to withhold :slight_smile:

Extraordinary numbers Mojo!

Very welldone Mojo sah:thumbsup:

500,000 CPDN cobblers here :slight_smile:

and a PARP :driving: to our Number 1 CPDNer Mortlake who is soon to be No 2. This of course would be far more satisfying if he was actually crunching CP.

Reached my first 100k in BOINC combined last night. Not much compared to many 'round here, but it’s a start.:slight_smile:

Well done Dan. Keep at it and it will soon grow :thumbsup:

Oh and a :stomp: to Mortlake as promised above. :moon:

Well done ,You’re welcome m8 :smiley: did’nt feel a thing , I’m trying to get into the top 8 in folding , them I might try and sneak up on you again :wink:

Just passed 100k in Folding … just need to double my score to get into the top 8 :wink: if you know who I mean :stomp:

mucho congrats Mortlake - a really top effort :thumbsup: I’m without a doubt that ltsp loves Folding to bits :smiley:

waiting for my Royal Mail compensation for the board that never arrived :frowning:

Have you found that the last week or so the Folding units have all been the tidgy ones that you don’t get many points with, we all seemed to have dropped a couple of hundred points in the 7day stats :chin: :frowning:

DT.

:nod: I never normally look at the stats tbh, the one and only project that I don’t plus I don’t tend to have the time, maybe once a month, just noticed that as far as I know no machines are down and that output was on a downward trend.

DT.

Not really, EMIII shows windoze 6/10 with 600 point jobs, no reason to believe Linux is any different , My main problem was fiddling with something that was’nt broke :rolleyes: cost me about 250 hours of processing :frowning: spread amongst 5 machines

Woohoo! Reached 1,000+ today in BOINC Seti :slight_smile: :nod: :rotate: :woot: :clap:

:woot:

Hit 10,000 in Rosetta and thats also pushed me over 50,000 BOINC combined :smiley:

:thumbsup: Top Crunchin’ Drezha

:lol: You got me looking at the stats a bit more now !!:smiley:

Congrats to Step2000 on hitting 2000 Folding units completed :clap: 506 more than me yet :stomp: day is getting closer :devil: :Poke:

DT.