Achievements & Milestones

:mexwave: TPR passes 1,000 Mllion in GPUGRID!!!:mexwave:

Wowā€¦ :clap:

Just noticed that Iā€™ve passed the 100k mark in Rosetta using my new 8-core CPU :). Certainly boosted my average work done to 318 and SETI is currently getting close to 200k with an average work done figure of 329. Not bad for a machine that is only on in the evenings for an hour or so nowadays.

How about this one for a milestoneā€¦ Today I hit 1 Billion BOINC combined!!!

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

And in about 75 days I should hit 1 billion on GPUGRID :smiley:

Wowowowoowowowoowowooooooo

:woot:

:rotate::eek: AWESOME CRUNCHING FIEND!!! :trophy: :rotate: :tiphat: :wasted: :stomp::bigdump::driving:

You are like PAC MAN ā€”Crunch Crunch Crunch. Iā€™ll keep third place warm for the time and watch you keep heading forward.

400,000,000 finally - I just keep peddling and the numbers keep going. Never going to top TheFiend but that is okay number two isnā€™t so bad but newer hardware coming in a few weeks and maybe the bride will allow me to replace a few units with new stuff instead of upgradesā€¦time will tell she is watching the funds like a mother hen.

Donā€™t they allā€¦ they would rather we spend the money on them!!!

Oh, and congrats on the 400,000,000!!!

Yep! Add my congrats on the 400mill Greg :trophy:

Congratulations Greg!!! :smiley:

Our small FIND@home team has just passed 5 Million milestone!!! :mexwave:

1/2 Billion - 500,000,00 and 12.5% of the TPR output. Seems Fiend and I are the leaders day in a day out. Iā€™m going to now shift into maintenance mode and only have a few machines crunching. I hit my mark and it has been fun crunching here and will always be a TPRā€™r. Not going anywhere just putting on brakes on the farm of machines for a while who knows maybe Iā€™ll surface again bigger and with even more zoom :smiley: . Iā€™ll check in weekly and make sure you all are being good M8ā€™s and Fiend keep those numbers going for TPR!

Damnā€¦ just as we were starting to kick some butt!!!

Oh well, Thanks for you efforts and donā€™t be a stranger!!!

Sadly my output looks like it will drop as wellā€¦ Iā€™ve just removed a GTX660Ti from active service.

I should still output around 250K or so daily. I was just thinking I could save some heat/electric maybe but with Winter here a few systems on helps me keep warm in the computer cave.

Well I thought 1/2 Billion wasnā€™t enough and Deb (wife) said okay you can until March/April when warmer weather returns. Seems the heat from computers is keeping her feet warm in basement so have turned all back on for now and maybe Santa will bring one new something this year, maybe!

Sounds like a plan. Iā€™m currently using by gaming rig for Poem@Home and keeping the room warm at the same time. Great justification if itā€™s needed :slight_smile:

Weā€™ve just hit the 50 Million mark in Rosetta!!! :mexwave: :woot:

Great job Rosetta crunchers!!! :woot:

I have a workshop that I work in every day so rather than have an electric heater in it I just leave 2 computers crunching, both Seti and Rosetta. So steady output nothing outrageous.