Anyone in London tonight.

I know it’s short notice, but Spacey and I are having a couple of swift shandy bass’s later on tonight in the Angel area. If there’s anyone around who fancies joining us, let me know and we can arrange to meet up.

Matt. :slight_smile:

Originally posted by Mincer
[B]I know it’s short notice, but Spacey and I are having a couple of swift shandy bass’s later on tonight in the Angel area. If there’s anyone around who fancies joining us, let me know and we can arrange to meet up.

Matt. :slight_smile: [/B]

Me:rolleyes:

LOL! :lol:

:haddock:

Don’t worry Juggy, I don’t know of any good House nights on a Tuesday. :dj:

…the first one of the week is Wednesday. ‘9to2’ in George IV, Brixton. :smiley: :smiley:

Oops, was that the wrong thread?

The only place I know of on a Wednesday night is Billy The Bumms which is owned by our very own dumb rugby player Bob Skinstad.

In Cape Town just about everything is open, from Baseline (funky Jazz) to The Fez and many more for drinks etc.

My favourite was 96 Degrees which was owned by my best mate but it closed down after it was robbed… Inside job for sure.

come on you lot. There must be a couple of you who can make London tonight.

:drink: :drink: :drink:

ahhh Nope, but I sure would love to. :nod: You young 'un would prolly run this old guy into the ground! NOT!

Posting from Germany now.

Hope you enjoy your London ales!

[B]I know it’s short notice, but Spacey and I are having a couple of swift shandy bass’s later on tonight in the Angel area. If there’s anyone around who fancies joining us, let me know and we can arrange to meet up.

Matt. :slight_smile: [/B]

Very tempting BIG BOY:D

It’s not like I’ll stand out on the tube in my cuddle suit;)

I know it’s short notice, but Spacey and I are having a couple of swift shandy bass’s later on tonight in the Angel area.
Matt. :slight_smile:

I had to read that twice… i missed the ‘bass’ part.

OOPS !

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Bilko