Anyone know what's going on?

totally gutted

but ive floated back from jsi as well at True’s request :slight_smile:

A shame that :vader: gets a free plug from The Register.

OCS will be sorely missed - they were a good store, good service and good prices.

Originally posted by riddlermarc
Soon there’ll be only one place to buy 'pooter gear online… and I’m not talking PC World :scared::scared:

'Tis definately a shame about OCS, at least they had the good grace to put themselves into liquidation once they realised they didn’t have sufficiently competent staff to run the place. Kinda makes me wonder why OcUK didn’t do the same a long time ago! :wink:

I quite like Kustom PC. It’s a small-ish outfit, but the upside of that is a more personal service. Just ordered some stuff from them, it’s arrived in good time and enjoyed exchanging several emails with Graeme (owner, I think) discussing the goods/availability etc.

I believe they’ll do mods on requests too. And you can chat with the owners on their forum without fear of being called a botty burglar or some other pathetic put down. :smiley:

And then there’s www.overclock.co.uk who also appear quite good, so far no problems with several recent orders.

I imagine the opinion is divided on these stores but I’ve used ebuyer and dabs numerous times with no problems… their RMA procedures were fast and hassle free for me - I know that’s not everyone’s experience though. Also they are cheap and deliver quickly.

Originally posted by Lucifer
ooooh found my old account :slight_smile:
you need some hacks here :slight_smile: quick reply would be nice

Hello Lucifer :slight_smile:

Thinking of joining the mighty TPR? :Pimp:

Originally posted by metz2000
[B]Hello Lucifer :slight_smile:

Thinking of joining the might TPR? :Pimp: [/B]

dammitt… i swear you killed OCS just to get me here… the timing is scary :wink:

dammitt… i swear you killed OCS just to get me here… the timing is scary :wink:

I know, well dodgy! Trying to pimp you yesterday an’ all… ah well…

Shame about OCS man, did you work there? :frowning:

Fortunately I have an Over-Clock.co.uk shop just up the road :slight_smile:

Welcome to TPR Lucifer :thumbsup: (even though you’ve been registered here for yonks :lol: )

lol isnt this Lucifer another to the one you had?

Twice the Lucifer!!! Did they come in a two-for-one offer??

Originally posted by Pigboy
lol isnt this Lucifer another to the one you had?

No one could mistake OCS Lucifer :lol:

Nah he originally registered here in Nov 2001 :wink:

But it is gonna get confusing :chuckle:

feel free to delete “Lucifer[OCS]”, not really a name i’m likely to use again :wink:

I see you come complete with your own Babe thread Lucifer :wink:

I think you will be very welcome around here :chuckle:

Originally posted by M@tt
[B]I see you come complete with your own Babe thread Lucifer :wink:

I think you will be very welcome around here :chuckle: [/B]

heh yeah… might not be around long, its causing just a little bit too much traffic. over a million hits so far today, totalling nearly 6Gb upstream.

heh yeah… might not be around long, its causing just a little bit too much traffic. over a million hits so far today, totalling nearly 6Gb upstream.
ihateaol.co.uk

/ M@tt dives in quick for a good look round :smiley:

i might just stick a simple password on it, so people who know me can see em, but random people can’t

i might just stick a simplepassword on it, so people who know me can see em, but random people can’t

Yeah, have it in v.small text at the bottom of your sig “Password for babes : LuC1FeR”

woohoo! i’m on the seti team :slight_smile: 58th place

58th is that all :rolleyes:

hehe