Aw crap

My brother managed to crash my car last night. Slipped on the road or something and ended up in the wrong lane and taking the front right of the car out.

He’s fine, very shaken up. Only been driving for less than 4 months.

Car’s been taken to the body shop for an estimate…

Front right of car is bent inwards. Along with a nice tear in the metal below the bonnet. That appeared to be the only damage but the guy at the garage popped the bonnet and found whatever was supposed to be holding the radiator in place had sheared off and so best bet not to drive it home.

Anyhow, hope it doesn’t end up to expensive:xfinger: but with internal damage like that, I wouldn’t bet on it.:frowning:

Not gonna be cheap either as cos my brother was driving, there’s a £400 excess charge. And possibility of me losing my no claims bonus, just a month from turning 21 :frowning:

Aw crap.

ouch, sounds painful, hope its not as bad as it sounds and be glad your brother walked out of the accident.
bad luck matey :frowning:

Metal can be repaired lives can’t.

hope its not too costly :frowning:

cheaper than a funeral mate - think lucky!

Yeah glad he’s Ok. Poor :censored: was white as a sheet we picked him up.

I think the road surface needs looking at as supposedly there’s was an accident in the same place that morning and whilst stopping, a car managed to skid and almost do the same as what happened to him. Wasn’t ice either last night :shrug:

Anyhow, hedge is worse off than brother so that’s good :slight_smile:

thats the spirit well heres hoping your bro is ok and your insurance doesnt sky rocket

Estimate in today…

£1,244.24

Bloody hell :frowning: Post should arrive some time tomorrow with the actually run down of whats up.

Looks like we’re gonna pay it as there’s a £400 excess riding on it anyhow because my brother was driving. If we were to claim, he’d send my next years insurance back through the roof. :frowning:

That or Ebay it as is.

Some fool may think he can fix it right up with a £100 front splitter kit and a few neons.
Just set the reserve to reclaim most of your losses.

Worst case, you lose an Ebay advert fee

[QUOTE=MrTFWitt;406214]That or Ebay it as is.

Some fool may think he can fix it right up with a £100 front splitter kit and a few neons.
Just set the reserve to reclaim most of your losses.

Worst case, you lose an Ebay advert fee[/QUOTE]

would it get to Morrocco :wink:

If I bought it for £200 it would.