Bored!!!

hmmm…

what can I do… :confused:

what can I buy?!?!?! :stuck_out_tongue:

And yes, I am at work and supposed to be doing something :stuck_out_tongue:

I bought one of these last week

£5.01 inc VAT from Ebuyer.

Now I can get my Photos off my camera instantly instead of minutes per shoot with the serial lead.

I can also use it for moving files from PC to PC, comes with an extension lead as well…Bargain IMO

Go Buy One Repo

I was soooooooooo bored at work this morning, but thankfully I’m now at home, 'cos my boss is so nice he let me go early. Hehehe. :smiley:

Tell you what you could buy, and I know you’re going to, 'cos you’re such a lovely chap…one of these!!!

Go on, I’ll let you! It’s only £1099.99, what a bargain!

If you send me one, I’ll be your best friend and I won’t tell everyone that you balance orange-peel on your nipples. :smiley:

I’ve been eyeing up some comedy DVD boxsets to pass the evening at work :frowning:

Black Adder complete (5 disks)
The young ones (3 disks)
Bottom (3 disks)
Father Ted

can’t belive it’s cheaper to get them imported from Canada then it is just to nip down the road to HMV !

Originally posted by lab_boy
[B]I’ve been eyeing up some comedy DVD boxsets to pass the evening at work :frowning:

The young ones (3 disks)
Bottom (3 disks)
Father Ted

can’t belive it’s cheaper to get them imported from Canada then it is just to nip down the road to HMV ! [/B]

I was going to say they are bloody expensive in the UK 60-80 quid depending on the size

Originally posted by Karlloss
I was going to say they are bloody expensive in the UK 60-80 quid depending on the size

the thing that will really narc you off is that the US get more extras and better packaging then we get in the UK even though they’re BBC releases :eek:

complete youngs ones for £30 at dvdsoon … bargain :smiley:

Originally posted by M@tt
Now I can get my Photos off my camera instantly instead of minutes per shoot with the serial lead.

The digicam I can borrow has a USB lead & works quick enough for me :slight_smile:

Originally posted by Bibby
[B]I was soooooooooo bored at work this morning, but thankfully I’m now at home, 'cos my boss is so nice he let me go early. Hehehe. :smiley:

Tell you what you could buy, and I know you’re going to, 'cos you’re such a lovely chap…one of these!!!

Go on, I’ll let you! It’s only £1099.99, what a bargain!

If you send me one, I’ll be your best friend and I won’t tell everyone that you balance orange-peel on your nipples. :smiley: [/B]
WTF is it :confused:

…and how did you know :eek:

Originally posted by lab_boy
[B]I’ve been eyeing up some comedy DVD boxsets to pass the evening at work :frowning:

The young ones (3 disks)
Bottom (3 disks)
Father Ted

can’t belive it’s cheaper to get them imported from Canada then it is just to nip down the road to HMV ! [/B]

Nearly bought the first season of Bottom for about £9 online the other day… might still do yet :stuck_out_tongue:

Repo, you could buy me The Stargate Film on DVD :smiley: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Repo
[B]

WTF is it :confused:
[/B]

It’s a new George Foreman lean mean grilling machine. :smiley:

Car amp really. :flip:

Originally posted by Bibby
[B]It’s a new George Foreman lean mean grilling machine. :smiley:

Car amp really. :flip: [/B]

:chuckle:

Linkage to Bottom DVD for £8.99 if any one is interested:

http://www.splashdvd.com/splash/search.cfm?item_id=BBCDVD1286&act=detail

£10.99 but use voucher code CMRVCHRK765 for £3 off :wink:

£9 tempting but I’m trying to hold out for the “bottom complete: not another half arsed release” cos its got dangerous brothers stuff on it and that was quality :smiley: