Bring it on 'Team EDGE' !

1. Team EDGE - 3,052,507
  2. Phoenix Rising - 2,863,267

Difference of 189,240

How fast do you think we can close down the gap to take 15th place ? :confused:

7 new members in the past 4 hours. I would say pretty fast :smiley:

If we keep snowballing members at this rate shouldn’t take long at all :cool:

It would be nice if things settled down (well, maybe not - the more the merrier) so we could see what the new daily output would be.

:slight_smile:

Originally posted by metz2000
[B]It would be nice if things settled down (well, maybe not - the more the merrier) so we could see what the new daily output would be.

:slight_smile: [/B]

Definately the more the merrier but we need to be aware of the hangover the next morning when all those teams we’ve stomped start to catch back up.

Just one remdy.

Crunch harder. :smiley:

There is still a good few from skz to come over :smiley:

I’m thrilled we’re getting new members. Has this all been due to the closing of one team and some defections from another? :confused:

Is that all that is going on here or am I missing something from this side of the Atlantic?

Originally posted by richardlellisjr
Is that all that is going on here or am I missing something from this side of the Atlantic?

We are the most fun team to be at, so naturally we are becoming the best. The good word spreads.

Anyone got the latest stats from SetiTEAM? I think we need another update…! :smiley:

Difference between teams is now 168,234

In my first post, it was 189,240, so we have closed the gap since then by another 21,006 WUs!

Well done everyone (and thanks new joiners!)…

Keep pushing! :bigdump:

Team Edge has an Ave daily output of 4365

Lets go get them :driving:

Difference between teams is now 161,450

go TPR!!! i remember fighting to get into top 20 before boinc :smiley: 16th and rising :smiley:

Bullseye

We will soon edge them out of the way! 161516 WUs to GO!
:eek:

I love all this, this brings back memories :yippee:
Party On TPR :yippee: :worm: :bounce:

Now only 147157 WU to go. Mush Mush I say

We seem to have stabilised at about 150k WUs from EDGE… seems like the number of new members coming in has decreased…

Ah well… keep pushing, as long as our daily output is higher than theirs then we will gradually overtake… I can see this being a long haul though - so better get used to 16th place.

I hope I’m wrong… :slight_smile:

Originally posted by metz2000
[B]We seem to have stabilised at about 150k WUs from EDGE… seems like the number of new members coming in has decreased…

Ah well… keep pushing, as long as our daily output is higher than theirs then we will gradually overtake… I can see this being a long haul though - so better get used to 16th place.

I hope I’m wrong… :slight_smile: [/B]

Pah :smiley: I bet you a chocolate biscuit we take “Team Edge” sooooooooooon :chuckle:

Originally posted by M@tt
Pah :smiley: I bet you a chocolate biscuit we take “Team Edge” sooooooooooon :chuckle:

I see you choclate biccy and raise you a hobnob :chuckle:

Originally posted by Preecey
I see you choclate biccy and raise you a hobnob :chuckle:

I see your hob nob and raise you a digestive :stuck_out_tongue:

Bah! I thought it was the same person talking to themselves, but you guys share the same sig :rolleyes: :smiley:

So, when do you think we will overtake?

I see your biscuits and raise them, dunk them and eat them.

:chin: I will say by 7 days time :deal: on the biccy bet then :smiley: