Calling all big DUMPERS!!!!!!!

Quick Q ladies and gents,

I would like to add a couple of thousand extra green dots to my skymap and see it fill up abit quicker. As the Seti thing as we know it may/will change soon I wondered if some of u out there with some huge amounts of units could dump ur results thru my Q (we could arrange mutual connection days) as long as u didn’t get get units from my Q otherwise I’ll have loads of outstanding units etc. Yes its a bit geeky but please humour a sad git like me.

Thanks all

B

:amstupid:
:withstup:

green dot fan hey…I’ll see what I can do :slight_smile:

DT.

Well I want to see my Q have a nervous breakdown!! :devil: :devil: :wall: :devil: :devil:

does look good with an almost solid green bar thru the starmap

:wink:

i put about 33K thru mine

J:D

HHmmmm well thats what I’m looking to see how bad it would get, fancy helping me out Dancin??

B
:smiley:

it gets bad - see the ntl thread as to why I cant connect though. You’ll get some as soon as its sorted.

DT.

Ok DT, Let me know what day u can/want to send and then I’ll PM u my Q IP and then u can bombard it.

Cheers

B

Internet back now :woot:

One Barton is storing nicely - its got 53 units at the moment, I’ll send the results through probably saturday when it reaches 100.

PM me the Q friday night if you would !

DT.

PM rqd please - get those green dots all warmed up !!!

DT.

PM sent, If anyone else wants to fire their return results thru my SetiQ then feel free but please DON’T download any units from me as my cache isn’t that big and I don’t want to have a bucket load of outstanding units!!!

Thanks all. Q ip - 81.86.126.242 Port - 5517 (as norm!!)

B

I will give my Q a nervous breakdown!

INCOMING

:bigdump: :bigdump:

DT.

Only 35??? :nono:

I expected better of u DT!! :shrug: :chuckle: :chuckle:

Originally posted by BJEast75
[B]Only 35??? :nono:

I expected better of u DT!! :shrug: :chuckle: :chuckle: [/B]

That was just the first remote machine - more to come later…what time does your Q transmit ?

DT.

When do u want it to go?? Otherwise I’ll send it off on saturday.

B