Calling the accused, Mr Richardellisjr ...

You Sir, the accused…

Namely Mr richardlellisjr of Scarsdale, New York - in the uncharted backwater of the unfashionable part of the Western spiral arm of the galaxy ( :confused: )…

Do hereby stand charged with having a posting average of 6.50 posts per day…

… and yet not being a member of Team :spam: :mad: :nono:

After due consideration of all the facts, weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee find you guilty as charged and the sentence given shall be to join the aforementioned Team :spam: without delay! :nod:

:stuck_out_tongue:

I concur with that sentance completely. Their is absolutely no reason that someone shall go unpunished for posting so much :spa, errr, useful data on the boards.

I looked at mine and am falling well short with an average of just 2.42 posts a day, about the same as my points per dart average at the moment…

but at least those at Mojo’s will have a chance…

:smiley:

DT.

Yay, 3.11 posts per day. Come on DT, you got some catching up to do!! :smiley:

2.06 - Got some catching up to do.

However was in TP when I joined these forums

/me looking for excuses :smiley:

only 20.06 is that any good :smiley:

20.06? Uber-spam-meister!!

What me spam? :confused:

You must have me confused with some other bloke. :smiley:

Completely unfounded and malicious charges. :shrug:

That’s not fair. That’s not a nice thing to say about anyone. :realmad:

It’s true. I’m guilty. I need help. It’s not my fault. :uhh:

Ok, Ok, I did it but, I don’t belong in :spam:. I’m not “one of them”. They’re all crazy and I’m completely normal. You’ll see. Have me for tea, I don’t act strange. :kisskiss:

Take me in. Sign me up. I don’t want to die.

Milhouse, beam me up to :spam:

Originally posted by richardlellisjr
[B]Take me in. Sign me up. I don’t want to die.

Milhouse, beam me up to :spam: [/B]

:smiley:

Originally posted by richardlellisjr
[B]

Ok, Ok, I did it but, I don’t belong in :spam:. I’m not “one of them”. They’re all crazy and I’m completely normal. You’ll see. Have me for tea, I don’t act strange. :kisskiss:

[/B]

ROFL :smiley: … and this is from someone who has never had custard :hail:

Will custard help me crunch more? Maybe it will cause me to :spam: more. Can you overclock custard. :confused:

Originally posted by richardlellisjr
[B]

Ok, Ok, I did it but, I don’t belong in :spam:. I’m not “one of them”. They’re all crazy and I’m completely normal. You’ll see. Have me for tea, I don’t act strange. :kisskiss:[/B]

Who you calling crazy? us? we just :spam: a lot, is all! come :spam: with us, be the best :spam:mer you can be!

Team :spam: : It’s not just a Virtual Team. It’s a way of life.

Originally posted by sp00n
[B]Who you calling crazy? us? we just :spam: a lot, is all! come :spam: with us, be the best :spam:mer you can be!

Team :spam: : It’s not just a Virtual Team. It’s a way of life. [/B]

It’s the dark side. I’m scared. Will I look any different to my friends?:cool:

Originally posted by richardlellisjr
Will I look any different to my friends?:cool:

I wouldn’t worry too much about that side of things :slight_smile:

Once they see you in that Gimp suit, with the custard filled rubber boots, you might not have any friends left :eek:

There again you could be the Ambrosia ambassador over there … the begining of a whole new chapter in American folklore :lol:

One would have to introduce me to custard first. :smiley:

Originally posted by richardlellisjr
One would have to introduce me to custard first. :smiley:

Think I now some one who can :cuddle:

Originally posted by efaill
Think I now some one who can :cuddle:

Pray tell…who?:confused: