Can I be at school and home??

Right I’ve connected to SETI again. :thumbsup:

BUT

I’ll leave if the following isn’t possible…

On my LHC and CPDN, I connect every 3 days on pref’s (general) If i was to make this at home and then my SETI account at school (say my host is at school but really it’s the same as my LHC CPDN one at home) could I set the school options to only connect every 1 day therefore giving less SETI WU’S?? Possible? I know I can set host whereabouts in host section…

If I cant and get like 10 WU’s then I’ll leave again I’m afraid…and wait for Predictor…

You can play all sorts of tunes on different computers using processing share and location but I think the general preferences are common to all projects and all machines. Try altering your SETI general prefs, leave it a while then look at the CP account. Think you’ll find they allign (but I could be wrong)

well when I looked at the STEI lot this morning, it was different to my LHC lot.

Meh…It didn’t work out in the end but hey… I’ve rejoined and just set SETI to crunch a little higher, and to connect every 2 days…Any reason why I can only get 2 WU’s for a 2 day connect? Seems odd…