Cheeeese

Oh my goodness…

:smiley:

I’m on the floor with that one IKe!

me it’s cheddar…not to strong mind…

ike dude, you know we sat listening to the python sketch as we tryed to think of cheese names… really funny :slight_smile:

only 15 options on the poll matey :wink:

:hail: ike… great skit!

Ah…the monty python aid to spamming
Now i’m sure i’ve heard a song about that :smiley:

Oh…brie

well I didn’t think you came across the cheese “wensleydale” by accident:;-):

I think that’s also one of Wallace and Grommit’s faves too :stuck_out_tongue:

Too nibble on at work, has to be strong Canadian or something like a Crunchy 3year old Gouda but in General Red Leicester is my cheese of Choice (But not the stuff we do)
has to be the proper stuff :wink:

Ooo, mature gouda! Mmmmmmm! That and mature edam are so hard to get hold of in the UK! I’ve only found shops selling the young, rubbery stuff with the red wax…
My dad brings me my cheese fix back from Holland when he goes there on business.

Certainly making me feel like a cheese lackey, as opposed to the cheese lover I feel like I am. Haven’t tried most of that list, though I do like a sharp cheddar, nice gouda also. A veiny blue cheese, feta, or baby bel is probably among my favorites, though. Pepper Jack is fun to munch, too.

Not a fan of brie, though.

Not much call for the Mature stuff :frowning:

Though I’m sure we kick out a mature edam… and pos a 2 year old gouda
i’ll check if I remember when I get in TBH I should know off by heart in my
role esp with Xmas approaching <cough> shhhhh be somebody silly like Netto/Aldi

Not much TBH for the young Edam/Gouda though when you get a bit of something
like Old Grand Master or whatever its called it blows your head off :smiley: nice black
wax rind on that one.

Some of the Irish stuff that goes into Co-op Matures is pretty darn powerfull as well.

Because you’re a producer of cheese. Fair enough, only small amounts and you certainly wouldn’t want to eat it but a producer all the same :puke: :xeye:

<edit> think she was refering to neal lol <edit>

We only Package on this site we don’t actually make our own at this site except Cheese spread triangles/dippers & tubs.

Everything else come in 20Kg blocks ect Edam/Gouda rounds just gets chopped up
and wrapped up.

I don’t have much contact these day but did when I was in Quality Assurance
but there’s many Gradeing sessions that take place where people taste & feed
back there views normally middayish Friday.

Its the Cheese Graders that have the worst Job you imaging having to sample
a bit of cheese off every pallet of cheese that gets delivered :puke: yes

Then Imagine how many pallets that could be when we can supply 25% of the UK cheese requirements :wink: not sure of the figures but thats prob 1100 pallets a week
so thats 1100 nibbles of cheese :puke: :puke: .

St Marcellin, St Felician, Crottin, Bleu D’Auvergne, Brie De Meaux, Beaufort, Banon, Roquefort…
So many cheeses, so little time :smiley:
Quails stuffed with Banon :drool:
the cheese restaurant at Col Bayard - 5 course meal of cheese :worship:

eeeewwwwwww

that’s not quite how I meant it… I was here with Wyntrblue last time he posted a poll and we kind of decided at that time that ~every~ future poll should include a special option just for you :wink:

Nice one Ike :thumbsup: . Bit of Python “Cheese Shop” never went amiss.

I would have liked to poll Danish Blue, but Stilton will do just as nice and I agree it does go well with a little port :glug:

oh but you must … :stuck_out_tongue: … it’s even got 5 votes (up to now) :smiley:

I can imagine a sort of ‘Shrek’ earwax moment…

… Tesco Fin.Mat.Gouda 180G

Though prob not as strong as the same frico stufff from Holland.

Mature Edam is delisted in our system :frowning: