COME ON THE BOYS !!!

Nothing else to say - let’s get a good start !!!

DT.

You certainly got that :wink:

Hope you win it all :slight_smile:

Not impressive after first halve

VINDALOO, VINDALOO, VINDALOO NAH NAH

We’re gonna score one more than you…ENGLAND!

Oh! Is there a football match on? :smiley:

COME ON ENGLAND!!! :trophy:

crikey, glad I had a few beers celebrating the first half, made it easier to watch the very very poor second half.

Did we send out another team in the second half ?

Three points is three points, what an terrible choice of substitutes, you have to feel for Peter Crouch. How many times was a long ball played to him and he had nobody to knock it down to :frowning:

Crazy second half, but three points <wipes brow>

DT.

Good result but Poo game

What happened to the offense 4:3:3 formation? We were already ahead on a mistake, why not try to capitalise on it? :doh:

Bad management I think :nod:

Didnt watch the game but the only summary I’ve heard was we won by an own goal.

Doesn’t make for a bright future does it.
Oh well INGERLUUUUUUND!

Nah, just a wicked sense of humour … and a bucket full of revenge :smiley:

How many times has Sven been slated by the press (and fans) over the last 6 to 9 months … and then also told he’s no longer required as England manager.

Can any of you think of a better way to get revenge for all the crap that was being thrown his way :smiley:

In many high profile jobs it is the norm to immediately let someone go once they are “surplus to requirements” … in case they screw the company big time while working their last month :eek:

but this is probably just me looking for the perfect excuse for another "so close but… " World Cup Campaign.

The players do their best, it’s the feeble FA Commitee guys that do the damage over the years

Well, you won anyway, congrats
But Sweden…:realmad: :ignore: :cry: :cry:

sooner they get knocked out the better. then the rest of us can have some peace…

The England match wasnt great but a win is a win and with the sweden-trinidad draw we really couldnt have had a better start to the tournament. Lets just hope we can improve for the next match.

so, who’s winning the whole soccer thingymajig?? Has the US already been eliminated? If not, whats taking you guys so long? lol

j/k
I know, I know, its not soccer, its football…lol

USA have their first match today at 5 against czech republic

The footey weekends are brilliant for travailing there’s no one on the roads. I was coming back from Bangor that weekend, did the hole run in 3.5 hrs, normally 4-5 hrs. Footy does have it’s benefits :slight_smile:

ENGLAND V Trinidad + tabago.
who else is watching… and who else is disapointed yet again at england’s proformance :frowning:

:handsupgif:

Atrocious is the word I"d use. You should hear the guys on radio 5live. Ooh they dont like it. The ywanted to take Beckham off

OOOOOOOOIHHHHH YEEESSSSSS CROUCH SCORES FROM AN EXCLENT CROSS FROM BECKHAM…
1-0 To ENGLAND!!!

GERRARD DOES IT TO MAKE 2-0 COMEON!.
Trinidad nearly scores but luckily offside :smiley:

And england seal the deal to make that 2-0,
they think its all over it is now!.