Dancin with excitement

:banana::banana:

off on me jollies 2moro to Florida :thumbsup:

gettin all wobbly with glee…i’m sure i can feel a custard moment approaching fast:eek:

any of our ‘across the pond’ members know of any good comp shops i should visit…?

or for that matter any :wink: other interesting muses?

J:D

Have fun! :smiley:

Have a great trip. Make sure you put your english accent to work on some of our ladies :wink:

Hope you have a good holiday:D What part of Florida are you going to?

Have a great trip. Make sure you put your english accent to work on some of our ladies

but of course my dear fellow;)

Hope you have a good holiday What part of Florida are you going to?

takin my boy (5 year old) to see the wonders of DisneyWorld :smiley: (cos he keeps moaning i’ve been and he hasnt) :rolleyes:

will be a mad couple of weeks for sure!!!

Just took my kids there in may.Your son will have a blast! Try going to MGM and seeing the muppets in 3d. Also go on the Buss Lightyear ride in the Magic Kingdom. Where are you staying? :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

HF:D

/can i not climb into a suit case, ok sack that idea:p

Originally posted by TonyP
Just took my kids there in may.Your son will have a blast! Try going to MGM and seeing the muppets in 3d. Also go on the Buss Lightyear ride in the Magic Kingdom. Where are you staying? :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

he is so up for it now.wont sleep :slight_smile: i’ve been a few times (in my younger days :wink: me and the misses (RIP) went the year he was born it was great, this time i got a villa in Hampton lakes with a pool.

all comp upgrades have been shelved for now unless i find a comp shop when we are there :smiley:

nothing in life beats having that sort of fun with your kids. Enjoy…

Have a great trip. :wave:

I’m not sure we have good computer shops here. I live in New York and I haven’t found any. The only places are the chains. They have lots of kids working for them who haven’t the slighest idea what overclocking means. Most serious computer users mail order our computers and components. I use warehouse.com. They have good prices, excellent service and things arrive in one to two days depending on what I spend for shipping. I can give you a contact on their corporate desk if you would like just PM me.

One reason is if you buy something by mail from a different state than the one you are shipping to you can usually avoid sales tax which can be 4% to 8 1/2% of the total.

If you’re looking for stores with hundreds of wireless networks and video cards piled to the ceiling, you’re in luck. The names are CompUSA, BestBuy, Circuit City. The latter two mostly sell televisions but have a full line of computers and parts. Gateway has stores which sells its line of computers but little else. They have been having problems and so have closed a lot of them.

If CompUSA isn’t in Florida there will be a similar chain. Just ask a kid on the street.

:woot: :stuck_out_tongue:

Great place - you MUST do Seaworld, and Gatorland (not as good as it used to be :(), and Animal Kingdom, and… Kennedy and… ****it - just see everything :wink:

:smiley:

Kennedy, if you get to Coco Beach, just south of Datona, spend a day at the Kennedy space center. there are two tours, one $26 and the other is $52 the “up close and personal tour”. Take that one, I did last November. I was hoping to see another shuttle launch while I was there, it was going to be a night launch. Unfortunately something leaked so it was delayed a couple of weeks. With the suspended shuttle launchs you won’t get to see one on the pad. Too bad, even from a couple of miles away it’s an impressive sight.

nothing in life beats having that sort of fun with your kids. Enjoy…

I agree with this 100% :nod:
Just go and have fun!!!

I lived in Lake Worth for 6 years just outside of West Palm Beach on the east coast. Went to Disney Land back in 1974 allot wasn’t open yet but I still had a blast. Good luck to you and have a great time. And if your ever around Warren, Ohio give me a shout. Will be glad to have you over. AND THAT GOES FOR ANYONE…

Have a great time dont forget to send us a postcard :smiley: