Docker's Update July 08, 2009

wow - quite a few german ip addresses on the boards then :smiley:

my personal aim is to creep back towards that 10k a day figure, time to squeeze :bigdump:

DT.

Apologies for slackingā€¦ been stuck in the back of beyond in deepest Thailandā€¦

ETA in blighty about 36 hours, then me crunchers will be back onā€¦

[QUOTE=unterstudienrat;441712]Ihr seid wirklich interessante Mitstreiter.
Ich bin gespannt wie Ihrt Euch entwickeln werdet
Happy Vollgas-Crunching.

GruƟ

DER UNTERSTUDIENRAT[/QUOTE]

Interesting we are! well more like strange and demented.

[QUOTE=Shai Hulud;441713]The Phoenix is with you guys - Sweet!

The Great Maker - Shaihulud - is with Planet 3DNow! Fear him, for he will come for you! :worm:[/QUOTE]

Hmm think the Great Phoenix might just eat your mighty worm!

[QUOTE=wintermute_p3dn;441717]Hi Heidi,
as far as i remember you first have to burn as a phoenix.
Hope we can help you with this :Poke:
(Docking-Stats say so) :smiley:

Attention D.U., this is english forum! ):haddock:
Stop spamming imeadently and write the queens english!
You make us all look bad.
They think already we are stupid bavarians whith leather trousers and undrinkable beer.
(nehmt es nicht persƶnlich, oh Kinder des deutschen SĆ¼dens :love:[/QUOTE]

I never said your beer was badā€¦ I only drink German beer:D
and you may not wear leather trousersā€¦ but when I get done, you will be wearing leather panties!

not all of are south of Germanyā€¦ in fact I would say we have you very well surrounded:D

[QUOTE=Judge;441719]I havent got your prefered body parts :smiley:

Question is do I deploy to 64 Turion Dual core laptops ā€¦ or do I wait.[/QUOTE]

Deploy deploy! :newmon:
Well a girl must show team spiritā€¦ if it looks too bothersome Iā€™ll have the scissors handy:D

[QUOTE=DoubleTop;441720]wow - quite a few german ip addresses on the boards then :smiley:

my personal aim is to creep back towards that 10k a day figure, time to squeeze :bigdump:

DT.[/QUOTE]

We survived the Knights invasionā€¦ whats a few Krauts.:slight_smile:
Donā€™t hurt yourself DTā€¦

[QUOTE=TheFiend;441726]Apologies for slackingā€¦ been stuck in the back of beyond in deepest Thailandā€¦

ETA in blighty about 36 hours, then me crunchers will be back onā€¦[/QUOTE]

See what happens when you leave!:smiley:

Ok Iā€™ll start the new stats now.

Guess we got invaded by some pesky wormsā€¦

Those silly knigits soon found out we meant businessā€¦ what ever happened to them?

Lappy is proving a poor docker so my other XP5000 will get switched and the lappy returns to alien huntingā€¦ will that do you Heidi???

[QUOTE=TheFiend;441730]Guess we got invaded by some pesky wormsā€¦

Those silly knigits soon found out we meant businessā€¦ what ever happened to them?

Lappy is proving a poor docker so my other XP5000 will get switched and the lappy returns to alien huntingā€¦ will that do you Heidi???[/QUOTE]
:nod::kisskiss:But why not both!:argue:
:smiley:

Because I still want to look for those pesky little green men:alien:

I want to look for pink elephants
Okā€¦ Iā€™ll leave it alone:D
Heidi

Been looking for the last 10 years mate and aint found diddly squat!!! Nothing wrong with taking a break! :smiley: The laptop loved Docking - I can sense it! :stuck_out_tongue:

Ps. Welcome to all the Team 3DNOW! 'ers! I used to be a member of a 3DNow! website too a long time ago when I had my AMD K6-2 300 @ 450 :smiley: :smiley:

Butuz

[QUOTE=Butuz;441740]
Ps. Welcome to all the Team 3DNOW! 'ers! I used to be a member of a 3DNow! website too a long time ago when I had my AMD K6-2 300 @ 450 :smiley: :smiley:

Butuz[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the warm welcome!:rotate:

[QUOTE=Butuz;441740]Been looking for the last 10 years mate and aint found diddly squat!!! Nothing wrong with taking a break! :smiley: The laptop loved Docking - I can sense it! :stuck_out_tongue:

[/QUOTE]

Nahā€¦ the lappy is taking too long - 12+ hours per unit and less credit granted than my AMDs - better suited to running opt client finding aliens!!!

As for the pesky little green menā€¦ just because we havenā€™t found them after 10 years doesnā€™t mean that they donā€™t existā€¦ after all, we have only been listening for only a small fraction on the whole lifetime of the cosmosā€¦

True - but I am of the oppinion we will never actually find them, they will find us when they are good and ready.

Butuz

today has been a good day :devil:

so far ā€¦

GenuineIntel
Intel(R) Pentium(R) Dual CPU E2160 @ 1.80GHz [Family 6 Model 15 Stepping 13]

GenuineIntel
Intel(R) Core(TM)2 CPU 6400 @ 2.13GHz [x86 Family 6 Model 15 Stepping 6]

AuthenticAMD
AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 3600+ [AMD64 Family 15 Model 43 Stepping 1]

GenuineIntel
Intel(R) Pentium(R) Dual CPU E2160 @ 1.80GHz [Family 6 Model 15 Stepping 13]
^^this one is currently installing Ubuntu server

All crunching happily, Iā€™ve a socketA sempron in here that Iā€™ve just fixed as well to be the XP-Home test rig :wink: and I hope that my barton2500 is still in the drawer when I get home, I donā€™t remember selling it on ebay ā€¦

Thereā€™s one more under the desk to try to sort, I donā€™t hold out much hope for that one though.

DT.

I am just getting too excited!