Docking@home and TPR

Is now 5 members strong and just moved in the top 100! (rac)
Please consider sparing just a little ( or a lot) CPU time for this project.
Think this is one we could really make take off in the future.
Heidi

How long are the units?

6hours…

I guess it depends on the comp… 9550 runs around 4hrs my 9100e takes a good 5 to 5 1/2 hrs
I know they are long, but sure would love you to join in, even if it is just a unit or two a week.
Heidi

Another user here, 50% between this and Seti.

Juggy and Noel! joins us Dockers! Big hug to both of you!

Members List

Just abit of help :slight_smile: Im trying not to join to many projects as then i want to do them but i cant as ive not got loads of cores ect :frowning: So Im geting both docking and rosetta to 10k :slight_smile: And gpu folding with FAH… Seti can take a rest.

Some gets us farther then none. Which makes you just as important as someone running dozens of cores. That is what a team is about sweetie.
Heidi

bigsheff1! my man!
Now they can call us the “Magnificent Seven”
but hopefully not for long, lets shoot for the “Dirty Dozen” by next week!

Thats me done my first unit, 50 points for tpr :L

It took me 3hr, 34 mins, pretty happy with that. But i did restart 3 times changeing the oc from 2.6 to 2.75 to 2.9, Trying to get 3 ghz now but ive never had it stable. been reading some review and stuff about ram timing and voltage and shizz… Should be fun :slight_smile:

Edit: Got it to 3ghz :trophy: And seem stable at 100% use from bonic. All i did was change the voltage to 1.4 :slight_smile: Not to sure about temp as its reaching about 48-50C and before i had it at 2.6, about 42C max.

Slow down guys ! I have 100 points and all you got 500+ :frowning:

But i’m beating bigsheff1 :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=Noel da best;435877]Slow down guys ! I have 100 points and all you got 500+ :frowning:

But i’m beating bigsheff1 :p[/quote]
Yes you are…
Nice going!

[QUOTE=Noel da best;435874]

Edit: Got it to 3ghz :trophy: And seem stable at 100% use from bonic. All i did was change the voltage to 1.4 :slight_smile: Not to sure about temp as its reaching about 48-50C and before i had it at 2.6, about 42C max.[/QUOTE]

There’s no need to worry about temps if it runs. Too hot, it won’t run.

:wave: :sarcwave:

DT.

make that 10 People :smiley:

Welcome DT :slight_smile: A Quad and a Dual, :smiley:

There’s also a Droid lurking at the bottom of the list too :smiley:

[QUOTE=Noel da best;435996]make that 10 People :smiley:

Welcome DT :slight_smile: A Quad and a Dual, :D[/QUOTE]

computer are now hidden as I don’t like the host names showing :wink:

another two dual cores added, they were sat in a datacentre doing nothing, they are now working hard. Had to be left doing nothing for a little while as close to the maximums amps we are allowed in our rack.

GenuineIntel
Intel® Xeon® CPU 3065 @ 2.33GHz [Family 6 Model 15 Stepping 11]

They don’t push out a lot, but a nice little addition to the cause I’m sure.

DT.

WOOPWOOPWOOP :slight_smile:

Host names are never shown to the public. They are only shown to the owner as determined by a verified login.

I always though that was the case as well, by I seem to recall one project messing that bit up - once bitten :wink: :slight_smile:

Four hosts, three (8cores) on 24/7, the other one is my laptop that is just doing one bunch of units as I need to cpu power for work.

DT.