Drezha 'big shout out'

Gotta give a public ‘big shout out’ to Drezha.

3 days ago I had a call from a close friend who’s PC had died a death, I tried what I could over the phone but couldn’t get anything to go. So through discussion with her we decided she should get a new laptop as it was the most practical solution for her, I selected it, orderd it from CCL togeather with a wifi cable router. The next day she went got the items and switched on, and stopped, the laptop was fine but she couldn’t get the internet connection going. Again I spen a few hours on the phone to her getting no where fast. Eventualy I gave up, I couldn’t get any further without phisicaly being there, but 1 she’s 2 hours away from me and 2 I can’t drive anyways!

So to the rescue comes Drezha, 2 pm’s from me and a quick phone call and yesterday he’s round there sorting it out, how great is that!, how TPR is that!

I just want you all to know how much I appreciate what Drezha did when he didn’t have to.

Thank You

:whistle:

No worries. Gave me something to on a usually boring Wednesday afternoon.

Glad I could help :thumbsup:
Oh and I’ve had my hair cut so it isn’t long anymore…That confused your friend when I opened the door! :chuckle:

lol get in another plume in the drezha hat. a credit to the team

yep :tiphat: to drezha :thumbsup:

Curly

Well done D. Another reason why I like it here at TPR. :thumbsup::tiphat:

He’s not totally useless after all then :D. Good job Drezha.

:thumbsup: Nice one dood

top job Drezha :thumbsup:

DT.

I say, that’s got to be a first…a 2nd year uni student out of bed on a Wednesday afternoon. Probably had to get up to get the hangover pills anyway:p

Seriously though Drezha, good job.

[QUOTE=Nightlord;367604]I say, that’s got to be a first…a 2nd year uni student out of bed on a Wednesday afternoon. Probably had to get up to get the hangover pills anyway:p
[/QUOTE]

Not really, it’s about the one and only decent lecture that day…an hour on fire investigation, then usually an employer vists, talks abouts there busisness then they take us across to the pub for free drinks. :smiley:

As before, seems a lot of praise about something simple:whistle:

That was very nice of you Drezha! :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

Nice one matey:thumbsup:

top man Drez :tiphat: :smiley: