Fame Academy

Anybody watched the new series?

I’ve seen a couple (Jensen Buttons GF :devil: ) and I’m pretty sure the panel of judges are listening to a different audio track to the one we get at home.
Last Saturday some girl absolutely mutilated “Midnight Train to Georgia”, I mean I’d expect Gladys Knight to suit for damages - she sounded like a cross between a bad kareoke singer and a donkey with its todger caught in the farm gate - and the judges said “Oh yeah she was brilliant, best singer I’ve ever heard!” :rolleyes:

(Edit - Fame Academy not Pop Idol :doh: )

Didn’t realise it was back on. Seriously who would put themselves up for this seeing what happened to “One True Voice”… laughing stock!

//edit, didn’t the title of this thread use to be “Pop Idol”?

Pantaloons!!!

I daren’t submit my poor ears to listening to that tripe. I HATE prefab! :mad:

Originally posted by Bibby
[B]

I daren’t submit my poor ears to listening to that tripe. I HATE prefab! :mad: [/B]

I’d rather listen to turnips mating :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Bibby
[B]Pantaloons!!!

I daren’t submit my poor ears to listening to that tripe. I HATE prefab! :mad: [/B]

Turnips, swedes and now sprouts - whatever is this forum coming to :rolleyes:

When I were a lad, I say, when I were a lad, all we had was custard and gimp suits and we had to cuddle to get them :agree:

Originally posted by Mulda

When I were a lad, I say, when I were a lad, all we had was custard and gimp suits and we had to cuddle to get them :agree:

Gimp Suit !! … you had a gimp suit … you don’t know how lucky you were :rolleyes:
We had to stand in 't custard pool wearing a cape made of sellotaped up carrier bags, … and cuddles were frowned on :eek: