FAO Gibbo OCuK - If you Pass by :-)

Gibbo Sir.

Posted this just incase you still peruse our forums m8.

Would like to extend a welcome to you and a few others at THIS coming get together. Space is a bit limited so maybe up to about 6 people from your side could be accomodated.

No politics here. Just would be good to see you guys.

Come & enjoy.

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Sarge.

It surely would. I met you once, briefly, whilst at the shop a long time ago.

Somewhat of a legend amongst UK overclockers - 'twould be nice for you to come along and enjoy a drink or two, let us slaughter you at UT2K4 or CS:Source :smiley:

As Sarge said, please pass the invite on to anyone else at OcUK who you feel might be interested.

Same from me, i’ve never met you but have been on the Ocuk forums for a fair few years and have always admired the way you tread the line and do your job.

Would be great to meet you :nod:

:smiley: Gibbo, Gibbo he’s our man - if he can’t clock it - no one can! :smiley:

Butuz

Burmp…

As Gibbo has not visited these forums in a while (according to his profile) I have emailed him pointing him in this direction.

Ooops… i did the same :withstup:

I decided not to assuming that someone else would have done by now :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks Alta.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Sarge.

Hi there

Sorry for not visiting for so long here chaps.

Life’s been busy for me so not had much time for even the OcUK forums you know how it is lots of work, messing with cars and then my beutiful girlfriend and were together most of the time when I aint working.

I would just like to say a huge thankyou to you guys for still remembering me and thanks for the invitation. At the moment I am unsure if I can attend shall have to see what I am doing but if I was too attend then the GF may want to come along but again thats an unknown.

At the moment its a maybe, but once again thanks.

Gibbo

Hi Gibbo,

Good to see you :thumbsup: Your GF would be most welcome too if you are able to make it :slight_smile:

Good to see you on her Gibbo : :funknana:

Hope you can make it :thumbsup:

Alternative option is me and Mark on Friday pass by OcUk
and kidnap Gibbo on our way there :wink: :smiley:

Top Man.

Bring a few of the OCUK Forum guys with you , like i said , we got room for about 6 of you.
Hope you can make it matey :smiley:

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Sarge.

Bumpadeedoohdah.

** Cough **

Another shameless bump.

Can’t let him forget now can we ?

Indeed we can’t :smiley:

are we all as drunk as me after spending an evening with Microsogt geeks on develop(x3) day?

I think not

DT.

Can someone contact Gibbo and give him a reminder.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Sarge.

HI there

Well just found this link in my inbox again… :slight_smile:

Think I missed this, are all you guys still about now with SETI ceasing to exist, or is it still going? Last time I remember Mark my old next door neighbour told me it had stopped but we’d passed 50,000 WU’s I think…

As the saying used to go…

H’onwards
H’upwards