Folding News 17-03-2007

After last weeks starter of beef stew, this week also saw us have our main of sharky steak and a dessert of majorgeeks and ice cream :smiley:

Stats updated 3/3/2007

TPR are ranked 75th overall :clap:, with a gain of a place in the last week :slight_smile:
Our current overall points are 12,856,172 and the overall work units done are 120,940

Todays total was 43,882 points in the last 24hrs from 37 active crunchers and an average of 37,608ppd. That be some good folding ya’ll.

New Users

None :frowning:

Leavers

None :slight_smile:

Top 20 Producers

Some Hoooowge numbers being churned out by all :clap:

Team Standings

NOTE: * Weekly totals re-set 18/3/07

Threats and Conquests

Another sweet sweet stomp coming up next week with some mississippi mud pie being served with only the outcast approaching from behind :eek:
All errors and omissions are intentional :wink:

Preecey

Cheers for the news Preecy

All being well I should cross the 1 million mark in about 11 hours , I just hope Nightlord isn’t going to pip me to the post with all his rigs completing at once after a couple of quiet days.

[QUOTE=Mortlake;368481]Cheers for the news Preecy

All being well I should cross the 1 million mark in about 11 hours , I just hope Nightlord isn’t going to pip me to the post with all his rigs completing at once after a couple of quiet days.[/QUOTE]

I don’t think I had enough points ready to dump to overtake you, but it’s kinda mute point now…last night we had power brownouts due to snow and the storm. Got up this morning and 5 boxes had fallen silent. :frowning:

Should be able to re-start them, but several hours lost production means you will get there first. :thumbsup:

Anyway, a well deserved mark to reach and a huge milestone, congrats m8 :tiphat:

Thanks, Preecey!