For all the Liverpool Fans

One not to miss this in my book, when else are you going to see Kenny Dalgleish, Ian Rush, Alan Hansen, John Barnes, John Aldridge and Bruce Grobbelaar playing together ???

I’ve been a Liverpool fan since childhood, from the success years when the above were playing to the not quite so happy years of late. I’m really looking forward to the event :smiley:

http://www.tsunami-socceraid.co.uk/

Sunday 27, 15:30, Sky One
A live charity football game to raise funds for victims of the Asian tsunami disaster, with a side of ex-Liverpool players taking on a team of celebrities at Anfield stadium

DT.

Thanks DT. Not much of a soccer fan tbh but that might be worth a loook :slight_smile:

Yeah, I often think that too …

… although after Lutons pathetic performance yesterday I’m glad I don’t have it :frowning:

Auto promotion to championship now depends on keeping nerves under close control … as they should do with the bloody ball :rolleyes:

what an excuse to nip to the pub :devil: especially of from memory you’re a `pool fan. I’ll tape it for you on the high technology of VHS (subject to not being too drunk or high on chocolate to remember:chuckle: )

DT.

^^bump^^

and the tape is in the machine and recording :smiley:

DT.