For the darts boyos

Last weekend we had a breakfast for the GP at my place and inevitably played darts afterwards on my new SpinSport bristle board that I errected in the garage a few days ago.

Well, after getting quite tanked on the old Jim Beam and coke I miraculously threw a 180. Not too bad you say but the best was that all 3 darts were in less than half of the right hand side of the trip box. Only my third 180 ever so I’m well chuffed.

After that all my mates wanted to be on my doubles team.

/Forgot to say, we we’re open on 20’s and it was all for score in a game of killer.

nicely done :thumbsup:

I must admit to not having played much recently - although we do have a mini-darts setup at work that BounceOut brought me as a thanks for repairing his machine.

I may have to dig out the arrows for a few games this weekend and some practice for the summer competitions.

I think the last 180 I threw was the Mojo’s just before christmas time using the pub-darts!!!

DT.

Originally posted by DoubleTop
[B]I think the last 180 I threw was the Mojo’s just before christmas time using the pub-darts!!!

DT. [/B]

Always a bonus hitting good numbers with darts that aren’t yours:nod:

Always a bonus hitting good numbers with darts :rolleyes:

:wink:

DT.

nicely done Juggy.
only thrown a few 180’s myself, i think my first was in the isle of wight. it was only recognised by my dad who was watching at the time, the best was playing in college when they all didnt believe me when i was stood next to them when i threw the darts!! the days of playing about 6 on 1 at killer when they realised i wasnt a bad player :cool:
not played that much recently, last time must be mojo’s when the power went out, the fuse box was behind the board though :rolleyes:

the best times have to be the most annoying for others though… especially on closest the bull to start, they dont call me Bully for nothing…last time i played bounceout he hit bull…so i matched it :slight_smile: a little surprised was he as i was playing from about two foot to the left to see the bull past his dart :cool:

Bully