Formula 1 - Ralf, Michael, Fernando, Kimi, Juan Pablo ? ...and the winner is...

Who do you think will win the F1 Drivers Championship this year and why?
[ul][li]Ralf Schumacher
[/li][li]Michael Schumacher
[/li][li]Fernando Alonso
[/li][li]Kimi Raikonnen
[/li][li]Juan Pablo Montoya[/ul]
[/li]Feel free to chip in any other comments… and who you think will win the constructors championship too.

This years championship has been very open and I have found it all very enjoyable.

F1 Drivers Championship … :confused:

… is this anything to do with the few short clips of racing seen between the adverts ?? :rolleyes:

Micheal will prolly get it… although those williams are looking good!

I’d love for kimi to win it but I doubt that’s gonna happen… hope he proves me wrong :wink:

For me, Kimi, Juan Pablo, and Alonso are the new kids - they can all be future champs.

Ralf’s had his chance. Michael is just really really good :o

Originally posted by wolram
[B]F1 Drivers Championship … :confused:

… is this anything to do with the few short clips of racing seen between the adverts ?? :rolleyes: [/B]

They race between the adverts now do they? When did they start that?
I thought racing in F1 went out of fashion years ago!

If JPM can find some speed then i think he will be champion - if not then Kimi or maybe Ralf. I doubt MS will get it this year, but I think it’s going to be very close. Those Bridgestones haven’t been able to compete with the Michelins so far, and unless they radically improve soon then I don’t think Ferrari are going to win.

I can’t really see Ralf winning the champ - he just doesn’t have that champions quality, he has just been lucky and got a good car/team, a bit like Coulthard really, but not as bad :wink:

Kimi could do the job, but it’s clear that the new Williams is bloody quick, and unless McLaren get their fingers outthey won’t be able to keep up.

Originally posted by wolram
[B]F1 Drivers Championship … :confused:

… is this anything to do with the few short clips of racing seen between the adverts ?? :rolleyes: [/B]

Do you mean the qualifying ? :confused: :lol: