Gidday!

G’day ! :slight_smile:

Just thought i’d come in as well - new group, new name, new … mmmm looks a mite different over here than there.

A few of us came over from - Skz - kaput - bit sad :frowning: good buncha folks there were there, :wink: and thanks go to Michael for hosting it for so long.

Glad to be a part.

:wave:

Sorry about Skz, glad to see you folks here :slight_smile:

Welcome to our wonderful home.
It is sad to here of your teams end, but I hope that you
can find a home here with us.
:banana:

Vajras

:banana: :banana: :banana:
:banana: :banana: :banana:

Welcome to the Gang Vajras!

g’day cobber :smiley:

to the madhouse

Originally posted by dalethfc
Welcome to our wonderful home.
It is sad to here of your teams end, but I hope that you
can find a home here with us.
:banana:

What he said:D WELCOME indeed. Great bunch of folks here, I’d bet a large sum of money that you’ll enjoy it:p

Thanks folks - very warm welcomes all round indeed.

But i’m not paying - you’re all priceless :slight_smile:

welcome dood :wave:

an australian :cuddle:

spent 5 months there on a working holiday

man i miss that place :frowning:

i shall return within a year or 2 to live :smiley:

Lucifer, you li’l devil you - must be a helluva place where you live! Most who live here want to leave and most who don’t live here wanna come. Still, can’t complain s’pose - beach - blue skies - sun - drought - floods - and that’s only in the mornings :smiley:

Welcome to TPR:wave:

Originally posted by Vajras
Lucifer, you li’l devil you - must be a helluva place where you live! Most who live here want to leave and most who don’t live here wanna come. Still, can’t complain s’pose - beach - blue skies - sun - drought - floods - and that’s only in the mornings :smiley:

scotland dood :wink:

was in perth WA and loved every minute of it and im planning on emigrating there as soon as ive done my degree and a years work experiance.

so hopefully all should go well :slight_smile:

Welcome! :wavey:

Nice to see you here m8. :thumbsup:
Good disguise you got there Vajras (aka Jocko :eyes: ). Keeping a low profile then ? :confused:

Hello and welocme, Gidday :slight_smile:

Welcome to the team chief :wave:

Welcome to the team! :wave:

Hello and welcome you sly old dog you Vajras (aka Jocko)

Hiya Vajras, welcome to the all-stomping, WU-pumping madhouse that is TPR! :slight_smile:

Karloss: love the siggy quote :lol: