Got a new Gf - i hope!

Went out on Saturday night for a quiet pint - ended up in one of me local boozers… After being to the bar for my umpteenth drink bumped into a lass I used to go to school with… Had last seen her at my school re-union but hadn’t really talked to her that night… We got talking… and talking… and talking…Then :kisskiss: !!!

to cut a long story short… looks as tho we are going out on Sat night… Yippeeeee!!!

(:chin: This is a strange coincidence… because since I got divorced 7 years ago this is the third lass I went to school with that I have gone out with!)

GL,

and also HF;)

Glad to hear that mate. :slight_smile:

I got dumped on Friday, so I was feeling a bit cr@p. So, I decided to go out to Turnmills on my own anyway (she was supposed to be coming down to London to go out too). About 2am I got accosted by a very hot woman who couldn’t seem to keep herself off me, and rather surprisingly, she wasn’t on anything either! :lol:

But as is usually the way with my love life never being easy, she’s emigrating in 4 weeks. :doh: Still, that’s 4 weeks away yet, so time to make a new friend…and have a little fun. :devil:

Just don’t forget to sheath the weapon:lol:

Come on man, we want pictures… no Mincer, not those kind of pictures :wink: Can’t you hide a diddy camera about your person?

Originally posted by riddlermarc
Come on man, we want pictures… no Mincer, not those kind of pictures :wink:

No idea what you mean. :angel:

Originally posted by riddlermarc
Can’t you hide a diddy camera about your person?

Todger-Cam? :lol:

:uhh: :uhh:

Originally posted by Mincer
[B]No idea what you mean. :angel:

:uhh: :uhh: [/B]

:eek:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
:scared: :scared: :scared:

[B]No idea what you mean. :angel:

:uhh: :uhh: [/B]

ROFLMAO

:haha:

Good luck m8.
Been divorced about 7 years now myself and i’ve just kind of hooked up with a girl i knew at school. :slight_smile:

sirgaz

Well … 2nites the night!!! Going out for a Chinese meal and then… ???

Originally posted by JUGGY
Just don’t forget to sheath the weapon:lol:

Weapon… what weapon?.. Oh, that one!.. If it happens - it happens!