Gotta shut em down...

Aloha Everyone!

I know I haven’t been very active on the boards for a long time now. But I have continued crunching right along.

I am going to have to shut down my machines for a about a month or so at the end of May. My wife and I are moving from Hawaii to Charlotte, NC in the middle of June. I will have the crunchers back up when I get settled in Charlotte.

Monitor-Man, I see you moving up fast and you will catch me while I am off line…can you do me a favor and please wipe the boot marks off my back when you stomp me??? lol :spit: :smiley:

Aloha Islander. I know you’ll miss the crunching, but “needs must” as they say. Best of luck on the move and I hope it all goes well for you and Mrs Islander.

Are you going to have to change your name now as there don’t seem to be too many islands in Charlotte? :smiley:

Aloha Islander.

Hi will do but I have just lost a machine so will be down 600 units a day.

Good luck on your move and I hope it goes smoothly for you.

Rich

good luck with your move :xfinger:

DT.

Charlotte will certainly be quite a change from Hawaii. Artery choking food, unbelivebly wide roads and ten acre parking lots await you. Word to the wise, you are moving from the home of the highest rated airline in America, Aloha, to the home of the world’s lowest rated airline, US air.

But best of all, you will have some seasons. Have a great move.

Aloha, Islander
It’s been more than a month…and you’re not back yet???
Where have you been?
You are missed