Greetings, I am member #601

Hey gang, I am member #601. I won’t be too productive, but my 5210 WU’s puts you over the 3 million mark.

-Michael (SkzDaLimit)

Welcome michael :smiley:

Howdy Michael, :wave: glad you made the jump! :nod:

Heh everybody is welcome here, giving 1 WU or 5201! :smiley:

Hey Michael wahooo!!! Great to see you, great the 3 mill, in that order!!!

Howdy Michael! This is a welcome surprise! Welcome to the team. :cheers:

Micheal, glad to see you you have joined us. Hopefully you will enjoy crunching without all the stress of running a team. Welcome aboard, be sure to join the VT Ex-Skz.
Steve B.

Thanks for the warm welcome. If someone can give me instructions on joining the VT, I’m there.

-Michael

michael post it here
vt ex-skz :slight_smile:

Here i think

think thats where your supose to post if you want adding to the vt :slight_smile:

I’ve put the paperwork in
http://forums.teamphoenixrising.net/showthread.php?s=&postid=152132#post152132

This thread will go ballistic Michael…

Thanks Ike! Can’t wait to see what this tread looks like in the morning. :smiley:

Originally posted by SkzDaLimit
Thanks Ike! Can’t wait to see what this tread looks like in the morning. :smiley:

Yeah, take a deep breath m8.

TPR have been brilliant at making us feel at home, and having a team within a team has been v cool. It’s a credit to what you created that there has been such a team spirit…

Where all mad, what you expect from us :slight_smile:

btw welcome to The Team™©®

:woot: Welcome to TPR! :wavey:

:wave: Welcome good S’ah… :cuddle:

Enjoy your Stay in the loony bin… Now take a seat and SpeedyJ will be along with your bowl of custard shortly, but don’t let the custard filled gimp suit scare you!

We are a very, very friendly bunch round here as you will soon find out!

Originally posted by Apex
[B]Where all mad, what you expect from us :slight_smile:

btw welcome to The Team™©® [/B]

better spelling, for one thing :wink: :wink:

Well welcome… I knew you couldn’t stop cold turkey…No stress now only fun…Thanks for what you started… Sometimes we may forget that…so THANKS!..

Welcome to your low stress home Micheal…

In all the confusion of past weeks…we never really got a health, family and well stuff update…now’s your chance!

Regards,

Greg

Welcome Michael. Here life is stress free (not that I had stress @ Skz).
Enjoy!

:tiefight:

What they all said above and probably it will double below :slight_smile:

Gidday Michael :wavey: is Skzgirl makin’ the (no more stress) jump here too?

so glad to see you again - think most of us were wondering what would happen to your inevitable withdrawal symptons - looks like this answers it :wink:

Great to see you made the leap Michael! Also thank for the great year I hade over at SDL.