GRRR at you new joiners & Grrrrrrrrr at ebuyer

You’ve made me drop 3 places :eek:

Now I’ll have to SPEND EVEN MORE MONEY to get my places back :wink:

And one of my crunchers is down too. It looks like it’s a faulty mobo & I got it from ebuyer, & their customer service is allegedly pants :frowning: :frowning:

:wink:

Lucky you. :nod:

I’ve dropped 20 places and one division as of this morning’s flame and still falling.:wink:

I know it hurts to go backwards. I activly recruited for my old team Skz, and watched myself fall lower and lower as the team grew from 180 to over 500 members. But the team steadly advanced in the ranks, and that makes it worth while. Joining your team with the active forum and especially the Daily Flame have put the fun back in SETI for me. Thank you for opening the doors for all us displaced members. Together maybe we can make this a top 10 team!
Steve B.

Originally posted by SJ761
Together maybe we can make this a top 10 team!

Amen!

Now everyone get pimping their friends :slight_smile:

sorry about that but us big hitters had to find a new home, and this seams the place to call it.

With numbers like we’ve been getting, I think it’s a pleasure to drop a few spaces…

Over at Skz I was in the top 25 BEFORE everyone left… now I’m somewhere between 60 and 70 in my new home. Talk about shocker!

Originally posted by psi global
sorry about that but us big hitters had to find a new home, and this seams the place to call it.

Please note that this post was intended to be humourouseses :stuck_out_tongue:

(except the bit about the mobo :()