Happy Birthday Babe!! :glug:

Happy Birthday :thumbsup:

at least today you’ve a good excuse for passing out :wink:

Happy day girl :woot:

Happy Birthday :slight_smile:

yup, Happy Birthday :smiley:

DT.

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday Heidi!!! Has Mandy let you get out of bed yet???

Holy crap what happened!
Did I slip into a coma…

The last thing I remember was that it was my birthday and just I turned 24. My girlfriend Angelina Jolie and I jumped into my 430 Scuderia and was heading to a private lake to do some skinny dipping.

We were having a pretty good time till some really strange people showed up, there was this old man downing bottle after bottle of micro brewed beer, this guy throwing darts at everything, and then a tall banana walked by… oh that freaked us out!

So we jumped back into the 430. I was kind of showing off and getting on her pretty good (the 430) when all a sudden we drove into this fog. All the cars were driving on the wrong side of the road I swerved to miss this red 924 with a Tupperware bowl mounted on the hood when I saw a guy carrying a box across the road. I slammed on the brakes… I did try to miss him but I accidentally hit the accelerator. Video cards went flying everywhere! His last words was something about “no more astropluse.” not sure what that was all about.

Wait… oh now I remember that was what happened after I went to sleep.

Well I may be a little older, have no driver license anymore, still surrounded by strange people, but can’t think of anyplace else I would rather be… yeah right, think I might go back to sleep and pick up were I left off!

Thanks guys… been the best place I hung around in the last five years
Heidi

BTW Updated my E-mail

Vortex

Hi-de-hi to Heidi Hope this finds you in better health?

Heidi - that’s a top notch post :thumbsup: Made me smile on a dull Friday afternoon when looking out of the window it looks great, but stuck at work :frowning:

DT.

Yes, top post :slight_smile:

Have a great day Heidi

Happy Birthday Heidi .:tiphat:

Happy Birthday Vortex … oh blow it, I guess I know you well enough to call you Heidi :lol:

Happy Birthday Heidi…

You are a great woman and a great credit to this team. We are lucky to have you in our ranks.

Hugs and kisses on your birthday! :cuddle:

:mexwave:

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday from the east coast Heidi!! :slight_smile: