Help - SetiQueue

I installed SetiQueue recently for :vader: team race reasons whilst I was away on hols to point to a server belonging to a team m8.

Due to recent changes I am trying to download direct to Berkely. Deleting the existing proxy server ID disables manual (and I suspect auto) connect. :help:

dead simple this one - take a copy of the “clients and users” directories, uninstall setiQ, then re-install using all the defaults. Shut down setiQ, copy the users and clients dir into the new install, restart setiQ, shoul have the Q’s still awaiting to be transmitted.

If you want to transmitt certain users and not all - then investegate the setic clients state and number from the Q and only replace the ones you want to transmitt…

I think that sorta sort it…

DT.

.but then again I’ve been on the house doubles a £1.50 for a double house whiskey… and didnt come back with much from £40

Many thanks DoubleTop. Think I’m gonna try this one tomorrow when the Bud has drained through :slight_smile:

:confused:

SetiQueue - Settings - Queue server

delete proxy server
change connection type to Winsock Direct or WinINet Direct, whatever works best for you

Never had a problem switching this way

Originally posted by Len
[B]:confused:

SetiQueue - Settings - Queue server

delete proxy server
change connection type to Winsock Direct or WinINet Direct, whatever works best for you

Never had a problem switching this way [/B]

Ouch my head hurts…damn darts nights…

I think if he was to do that the Q would send all the units??? :bondage: me if I’m wrong, I just dont know:withstup:

DT.

Originally posted by DoubleTop
I think if he was to do that the Q would send all the units???

Upload enable or disable :wink:

Thanks y’all.

Sorted