Hoping for a cooler day!

Got home last night and it was 90f in the room where my crunchers are :eek:

A new record temperature ! :boggle:

Had to turn everything off to get the place to cool down even though only one dualie had crashed & I ran over night with 2 dualies off hoping that the temps wouldn’t build up too much.

Still… good beer garden weather :stuck_out_tongue:

The thermometer on the wall next to my desk hit 36c yesterday. The air-con just can’t cope with all the computer hardware in here. It’s a cool 27.5 at the moment, but the sun hasn’t hit the windows yet.

I heard on FOX news that England is going threw some HOT temps right now. And that these high temps are not at all normal. Hope it cools down a bit for all of you.

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

We should move this to the comedy arena! :lol:

I found a solution to keeping cool

2 x 8m Tarpaulins
1 x Hosepipe
1 x Inflatable boat
1 x generous squirt of washing up liquid
1 x lawn with a slope

Hose the tarpaulins liberally, squirt washing up liquid in the middle, take a running dive into the boat and try to avoid the trees, garden furniture, small children and pets.

well its been soo hot the last few days in our house, that i;'ve switched everything off that doesnt have to be on put some fans in position to create an air flow…

its cooler today (it was misty, and still slightly is) but still muggily warm, been out for an hour on my bike and its brilliant (by that i mean cool in my room) 26c. which i can deffo live with:)

Originally posted by Repo
Still… good beer garden weather :stuck_out_tongue:

Yup, I normally make the Black Horse about once every 4 - 6 weeks, been there 4 nights already this week :slight_smile:

Beer call at work tomorrow, and I’m doing the BBQ. They’ll all be dead by Sunday, I tells ya! :smiley:

Originally posted by Bibby
Beer call at work tomorrow, and I’m doing the BBQ. They’ll all be dead by Sunday, I tells ya! :smiley:

Burnt turnips all round then :stuck_out_tongue: