How to wake up on a Monday morning....

Deep Purple’s Fireball at full blat.

So refreshed!!! :thumbsup:

I had no idea that was your kind of music.

I always preferred Burn to Fireball :headbang:

I usually wake up to assorted Disco Hits of the 70s and 80s - also known as Heart 106.2s playlist :frowning:

I usually wake up with a shower.

If that fails then an expresso.

If that fails. Well time to go back to bed!

Monday, Monday - can’t trust that day
(Mamas and the Papas)
:smiley:

Originally posted by O’Borg
I had no idea that was your kind of music.

Listen to allsorts m8.

Mainly electronica…but I used to be metal when I was teenager, had the hair and everything! :headbang:

Originally posted by Bibby
[B]Deep Purple’s Fireball at full blat.

So refreshed!!! :thumbsup: [/B]

Easy, don’t work on a monday :smiley:

[B]Listen to allsorts m8.

Mainly electronica…but I used to be metal when I was teenager, had the hair and everything! :headbang: [/B]

I could never get the hair for it. :frowning: Mine just got to collar length then curled up at the back making me look like a right ponce. :stuck_out_tongue:

Got up listening to the Michael Schenker Group - Built to Destroy albumn.

Can’t beat some of his early axe work; pity he’s not churning out stuff like that these days :frowning:

Pity no one’s churning out good stuff!!

I’m sick of hearing crappy kids pre-fabricated pop on the radio…does anyone write their own stuff anymore?

My daughter’s well into Busted…and although I’m not too keen on their stuff, at least they play instruments and write their own tunes. She can like them, it’s ok. :stuck_out_tongue:

[B]Pity no one’s churning out good stuff!!

I’m sick of hearing crappy kids pre-fabricated pop on the radio [/B]

Know what you mean mate :frowning:

wanders off into the corners of his mind … aah, Purple, Sabbath, Free, UFO, Scorpions, Zeppelin, Skynyrd, Montrose, April Wine, Styx, Ted Nugent, Warlock :eek: … sigh

Originally posted by wolram
Warlock :eek: … sigh[/I]

Warlock - Hellbound is still one of my fav LP’s of all time - great stuff :smiley:

Plus I still have some video footage of them playing a few songs live on that rock shows C4 used to put out on Friday (?) nights many years ago :slight_smile:

I’ve got this real Jeff Buckley thing going on ATM, Grace is an incredible album.