I give up

ok I was like 4th or 6th in div. 7 I am gonna quit checking. I’m 33rd Now. 33RD man who spilled the CUSTARD on this hill. Better check the custard vat cause I think it exploded.

Don’t worry about it Jim, imagine the suprise for those with 50k plus to find they got bumped down a spot overnight :chuckle:

Damn, means my fight for Div 6 is going to be a stiff one :rolleyes:

Still, bloody glad everyone joined!

I looked late last night and I was in 90th position after my weekly dump. This morning I’m back to 95th!

I’m back to 94 from 82 even with all this dumping :cussing:

Atleast the team is going forwards even with us lot going backwards :wink:

:nod:

Know what you mean.
My goal to get my ‘kraut’ account into the PL league seems very far away now and with most of my cpu cycles going to LifeMapper at the moment (shameless :Pimp: ) …

Anyway, lots of new people means lots of new fun in the team :smiley:

So come in whoever you are and don’t worry … it’s only a bunggee cord we are putting at your feet :slight_smile:

Personally I think it is a devious plot bt SPEEDYJ to have all slide past him on his way to the top. I saw he bought those new none slip Custard shoes.

And yes It is very nice that we have all these new crunchers. And I wanna say again Welcome to all, cause I know I didn’t post that in every new thread. I had to miss a few. Welcome and I am glad you chose TPR as your new home.:worship:

Are you guys checking Berkeley’s servers to get up-to-date stats? I really missed being able to see where my position was at any time at Skzdalimit’s stats page, but the Division pages seem to be updated daily, not every other minute or so…

Since I’m starting over from scratch, I’m passing lots and lots of folks, but not really adding much to the bottom-line yet. (Sorry about the accounting lingo, I’m a Certified Public Accountant by trade).:slight_smile:

I use Seti team look Here, it’s very good

You can get hourly TPR stats here Pete

If you need them more frequently, you’re definately gonna fit in here. :smiley:

Thanks for the pointers. I actually did read the Sticky, but forgot about it… First thing to go bad is the mind, so it is said. :slight_smile:

The Seti Team stats page seems to be down, but the Setiatwork page is very nice. And yes, I do need to check the stats more than hourly. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Are there any known cures for the disease I’ve got?

Beer and Wild Women, It doesn’t make your memory better, But you just dont care anymore. And as a added advantage, you forgot what you did so you do it again. :smiley:

Originally posted by OgrePete

The Seti Team stats page seems to be down, but the Setiatwork page is very nice. And yes, I do need to check the stats more than hourly. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

The Seti Team page was down last time I wanted “Team” If you do a “Seti Team Needed” I am sure someone will send it you or post it on some web space. Seti Team will satisfy your lust for stats, I guarantee it :smiley:

Originally posted by jimwyser
Beer and Wild Women, It doesn’t make your memory better, But you just dont care anymore. And as a added advantage, you forgot what you did so you do it again. :smiley:

Never tried Beer OR Wild Women… Probably beats the hell out of just working harder, which I HAVE tried. I usually end up just checking my stats more often and posting on the forums more… No extra work done at all when I decide to head home! :smiley:

Maybe someday I’ll take a crack at the Wild Women. Do you think my wife and daughters would mind??? :slight_smile:

Prolly would be a good idea to ask them first. No No best not. Just try the beer.:smiley: