I hate hoovers

Well, I should say vacuum (sp?) cleaners as Hoover is a trade name.

I’ve had the ones that are small-ish with the huge long hoses…like the one’s every workplace cleaner uses, red with eyes to make it look cute, when really it’s full of evil!!!

The tall one’s are just as bad. They’re ok when you’re doing the normal pushme-pullyou hoovering (except they never really clean up to the wall edges as they claim), but once the hose comes off to maybe get down the side of the fridge, or clean in the car…

…Possesed by Satan! They have a mind of their own, get all twisted, fall over (usually on your head as your bent over cleaning the footwell), or you trip on the electric cord or get wrapped in it anaconda-stylee.

I have a problem with vacuum cleaners. I might invest in a dustpan & brush.

sounds like the girlfriend has decided YOU can do some housework for once! :smiley:

//tippy toes out//

and grabs large bottle of JD in an attempt to comprehend :xeye:

:rolleyes:

J:D

Originally posted by Dancin
[B]//tippy toes out//

and grabs large bottle of JD in an attempt to comprehend :xeye:

:rolleyes:

J:D [/B]

I’ll have an e please Bibby :smiley:

Originally posted by Repo
I’ll have an e please Bibby :smiley:

:lol: :agree:

Oh come on guys, you must admit, hoovers are a pain! You’re all in vacuum denial, don’t do this to yourself, come out and be liberated…bring back the Bissel brush!!! :smiley:

Hodder-der-der-der-der…hodder-der-der-der…

I have no trouble except when my wife yanks the cord out of the wall from across the room. I keep extra plugs on hand for that.

What ever you do, don’t buy the bagless kind. It seems mighty satisfying to see the dirt swirl around but they don’t keep the dirt inside. If you get a good unit you can often get a white cotton bag made with 3M filtrete material. They work. YOu have to change the bag more often but that is because they are keeping the dirt inside.

Top Hoover related tip -

Don’t use a Dyson vacuum cleaner to hoover the dust off your motherboard unless its a new jumperless one.

Otherwise you will have an old jumperless motherboard :flip:

Here’s some more plugs for you Rich!

Don’t say I don’t get you nowt.

O’Borg, I didn’t know Dyson did jumperless hoovers. :smiley:

The plug is the device at the end of the cord which goes into the wall receptacle that provides electricity. I’m afraid I don’t know another use for the word plug. The Atlantic ocean between is vast.

Have you never read the Beano? You’re missing out. :slight_smile:

Originally posted by Bibby
I have a problem with vacuum cleaners. I might invest in a dustpan & brush

Nahhhh, invest in a dyson. Even if it don’t clean the floor you can still wash your clothes in it.

Originally posted by Bibby
Have you never read the Beano? You’re missing out. :slight_smile:

ROFL :stuck_out_tongue:

There’s only one thing to say about this thread…

OMFG, what is wrong with everyone???:lol:

Hmmm me thinks my electrolux is worse than that thar hoover. It ways about doubl a hoover and is a pain to use. Yes you can say it really sucks. really

Originally posted by Ciccio
Nahhhh, invest in a dyson. Even if it don’t clean the floor you can still wash your clothes in it.

Hehehe…stuff the washing in, and hoover up a sink full of soapy water. Job done! :stuck_out_tongue: